What's new

Happy Birthday Romier! (1 Viewer)

JayV

Supporting Actor
Happy Birthday, Romier!

In light of the anniversary of Romier's launch date, I thought it would be a good time to take a look at the review of the Romier platform:

Gameplay
Gameplay is generally consistent, although the Romier's AI response can be predictable when faced by perceived fanboy comments.

Compatibility
Romier's multiplatform approach is commendable, although support for the Magnavox Oddysey 2 is sadly lacking. Further, there are occasional compatibility problems with the Morgan platform.

Controls
Controls are effective when coupled with chain-link fences, tasers and guard dogs.

Requirements
Minimum requirements are pretty stiff, including broadband, all current and previous generation platforms, a gaming PC, a home theater and a GameBoy Advance.

Industry insiders speculate that this is a result of Romier's location in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, where there is nothing else to do.

Warning: Installation of adult carbonated malt beverage may result in crashing!

Conclusion
The RomierS continues to be a robust platform with a bright future in gaming. Its current iteration is fun to play, except when facing it in Ghost Recon.

-j

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
A day late.....but happy belated b-day my friend. Nothing beats the fantastic rants we have on AIM. ;)

Just think Romier, in two years it will be my sirtiest bursday. :)

-Dean-

Mark Evans

Supporting Actor
Happy Birthday Super Nintendo Chalmers!

One day Romier, you and I will meet on the field of battle, it is my intent ;). Soon as I manage to not fail out of school :p).

Have a game-filled day!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks