What's new

Halo 3 - Recon (Xbox 360) (1 Viewer)

Jari K

Senior HTF Member
This sounds cool, at least for the Halo-fans (I´m quite new, but I liked "Halo 3" for sure):

IGN: Halo 3: Recon Preview

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6199075...dlines;title;3

Interview with "Bungie":
Halo 3 Recon Interview - Page 1 // Xbox 360 /// Eurogamer - Games Reviews, News and More

"I believe what that particular release is getting at, is playing as an ODST rather than an indestructible Master Chief super-soldier, there will be some different tactics to employ. It will feel familiar, but it is going to be a different gameplay experience."

"You saw the ODST getting out of a pod in a Covenant-occupied city, so the odds are very much against you, and you're not a Spartan super-soldier - you're just a regular guy with some cool armour and the will to live and fight. So it is going to make players think a little differently about how they approach the combat encounters, but I certainly wouldn't call it a stealth game."

"It's hard to put a number on it. It's going to represent hours of new campaign gameplay, but it's not a full, entire game like Halo 3. I think we have a lot of value on the disc."

"It's definitely going to be a retail product. I'm not aware right now of any plans to make it available as downloadable content, not to say that couldn't happen down the road."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks