What's new

Halo 2 (1 Viewer)

Derrik Draven

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
Well...it does indeed suck to have to wait so long. And, it will be a SERIOUSLY high on the "suckitude" meter, if we have to wait 'till the holidays next year.

But, just remember; the longer Bungie takes, the better this game is going to be. My opinion. I know that it doesn't work that way all the time. Some games take forever, then they suck ass...*cough* diakatana *cough*.

Personally, I trust Bungie. I trust that they have some seriously smart and talented people. I trust that they know, balls to bone, how important Halo, and the Halo franchise is to gamers, and Bungie. I trust that they will not ALLOW a lousy version of Halo 2 to come out. I trust that there will not be alot of similar rooms, over and over again, in Halo 2.

I'm trusting Bungie that Halo 2 is going to be a new high water mark in gaming; setting "the bar" even higher for others to follow.

...here's hoping. :emoji_thumbsup:

JamesHl

Supporting Actor
There's a cool 'inside halo 2 video' on halo.bungie.org that just got put up today. Or maybe yesterday, I forget.

Krystian C

Stunt Coordinator
In the making of, the line right at the end had me laghing my ass off. With Cortana and Master Chief.

April is way too far away.

JamesHl

Supporting Actor
That's from the E3 trailer, actually. Most of the gameplay footage is, though I noticed a couple of new things.

Does anyone have any info on that package with the controler and Halo 2 demo disc thing at Best Buy like a price or if it is worth it?

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
But, just remember; the longer Bungie takes, the better this game is going to be.
Let's hope, because we all know what happens when they get rushed...we end up with identical, repeating corridors and levels, and then those levels in reverse, or in other words, Halo. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks