What's new

H/K AVR-210 owners,are you happy? (1 Viewer)

Geoff L

Screenwriter
Real Name
Geoff
Hi all,
Im posting for my brother who is looking for a reciever for a very large bedroom. I belive the H/K 210 to be a good choice, and with new models on release good prices are to be had.
Could you guys tell me/us what your likes and dislikes of the 210 are? How do you like thier style of Prologic II?
My only concern to this point is it's ability to drive his low impedence (4-ohm 87db) speakers. I would think with setting speakers small, and H/K underated amp section, this should pose no problem. Aside from this minior concern, correct me if im wrong, I think this is an excellent choice.
Feel free to expound on all aspects of the reciever and or offer other brands if you like. If you do like another brand, please give your thoughts as to why you might feel this to be a better choice.
And lastly, best prices you have seen for the AVR-210, where? Refurbs or B-stock included....
Thanx
Geoff

Geoff L

Screenwriter
Real Name
Geoff
Bump~
Also those who are running the 110, feel free to join in. As I understand it, this is the same unit, just with out preouts and the built in remote spl meter.
Am I correct on this?
Geoff

Evan A

Stunt Coordinator
Don't get a 210 H/K has the 220 coming out with DPL II processing!
Check onecall.cpm
------------------
--------------------
Evan Adams
[email protected]
--------------------

Rob Robinson

Second Unit
I love my 110, but I wish I had the pre-outs on the 210 (appears to be the only difference, besides the SL remote).
The 110 is consistant, never had any probs. It's loaded with digital ins, though it doesn't do componet switching.
oh, i'm using it with the HK HTIB. As long as I am on the 3rd story of an apt building, these are kickass.
This reciver has been impressive- so much so that I'm retty sure when I upgrade to PSBs I'll get a bigger HK to power em.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks