What's new

Guess what I have in my hot little hands? (Contest!) (1 Viewer)

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
The review is taking some time, its a long ass movie and quite frankly I'm not grooving on it like I do most mob films. Should finish watching it and some of the extras tonight and finish up the extras and start the review tomorrow.

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Nor should you be, it's all just fun, if some cannot see it that way, oh well. Thanks for doing these give-aways Sam and Congrats to Richard.

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
I'm extremely giddy that I won this. I do feel badly that I got in after the EST cut-off (it was well before 11:00 out here on the west coast if that helps ease the sting at all)

Thanks again to Sam and thanks to the folks at Universal...and of course all the folks here at the good ol' HTF.

htf_images_smilies_rock.gif

loganhunter2002

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Logan Hunter
Sam, since HD DVD is dying soon. Care to give me your copy? I don't want to buy American Ganster on HD DVD yet until I know for sure the HD DVD PR group is going to be around for a while.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
That's an interesting question. First, the review's not done yet =) Second, the disk is technically the property of Universal and while I've traded a few back and forth with other HTF reviewers we generally believe these disks shouldn't be resold or otherwise make their way out to the open market, and you may have seen the bad press when other sites reviewers have ebayed their review copies. Third, it would be a real bad precedent to start and I dont have permission.

So i think I gotta say no, sorry!

Cheer up tho, there will be a lot more official giveaways in the days to come!

Sam

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Does it crack anyone else up when a week old thread gets bumped with a new entry, long after the contest is won and prize delivered? =)

On the other hand, I gotta agree with a lot of your choices, there's a DAMN long list of great gangster films out there! People really do identify with the bad boys, don't they?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks