What's new

GTA IV (1 Viewer)

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
For you guys bored driving to and from missions: TAKE A CAB. its cheap and you can skip the wait hitting x.

Dont bother going for that armor. You shouldnt need it and it will be cheap once you are introduced to the weapons shop.

For those that stick with it, trust me think of it as a 20 hour long tutorial and the GOOD STUFF takes a little while to get to but its oh so worth it.

The Rocket launcher is tres sweeeeet! (to quote brucie!)

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
For those having trouble with the racing:

DONT BRAKE. Use the handbrake lightly 2-3 seconds after lifting off the accelerator.

NEVER BRAKE AND TURN AT THE SAME TIME. Took me 20 years of sucking at driving games to get this but now that its finally sunk in the races are a lot more fun.

bobbyg2

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bobby Geiser
I just can't wait for it to come out for the PC. I've been playing the GTA series on the PC since GTA III, and still can't get enough of it. If I ever get bored of it I just install a new mod and have fun with that. Can't wait to see the graphics on this thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks