What's new

Growing Up Gotti: TV has gone down to a whole new low. (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I am amazed this show is not only still on. But, starting its 3rd season. I watched an episode. I wanted to see it before I gave an opinion about it. It was as bad as everyone says. I can only image what John Gotti would have thought watching his grandsons. I can only imagine what any grandfather would think if these were his grandkids. True crap.

MikeyWeitz

Supporting Actor

Because her "ex"- Carmine, is still in prison on Racketering charges I believe. He was a made guy in the Gambino crew (which her father, brother and uncle were all busted for running.

Aside from the Phily based Nicky Scarfo mob crew, the Gambinos (which the Gotti's ran) of the late 80's - early 2k's were the worst run mob family (thankfully) in the world.

John Jr. used to get involved in bar fights all the time.

I watch the show because I think it is amusing.
I realize that all of their money is "blood money" (more then most of you do).
I find it absolutely hillarious that you can not undertsnad a word her kids say. They are all marble mouths.

Hunter P

Screenwriter
The two boys and mom presented awards on the Teen Choice Awards on TV last week. Plus they were nominated for an award. I guess they are teen idols now.:rolleyes:

Teen: "OMG, that Guido wannabe was sooooo dreamy when he threw that hissy fit on the show last week."

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Virginia Gotti was diagnosed with breast cancer, but kept everyone in the dark about her condition as she underwent treatment (losing a lot of weight in the process), even the film crew had no idea she was undergoing treatment during the time they filmed the family on a daily basis.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Oops, yes, even the entertainment report titled it "Victoria's Secret" when they ran the story last night (the show that Deborah Norville anchors nowadays).

Scott_Sch

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Scott
Having watched the show once and having grown up on Long Island, reading that New York Post article made me so very happy. Kudos to whoever this one kid was.

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith
According to E! Online (12/15/05), A&E has canceled the show along with Airline, renewing Dog the Bounty Hunter, Inked, and Criss Angel: Mindfreak.
-

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks