What's new

Grimm Season 3 (1 Viewer)

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Grimm's third season should be starting on Watch on Wednesday 5th February (the same night Sleepy Hollow's first season resumes on Universal Channel).

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Once again the show grinds to a complete stop when the Hexen Beast plot comes around. God I wish they would just drop the whole story line. Can't stand that particular plot and I really do not like the actress.

Other than the hell baby plot, I am liking this season. It looks like the this is the season of the families. The Royal Family (blech), then Grimms mom, then Rosalees family. Now it looks like we get to meet Monroes next week.

Steve Berger

Supporting Actor
I edit all shows before watching. I keep a full version for the archive and a special one with Adalind and the Royals removed. (along with any "previously" or trailer) Saves me the trouble of FFing through them.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Scott-S said:
Once again the show grinds to a complete stop when the Hexen Beast plot comes around. God I wish they would just drop the whole story line. Can't stand that particular plot and I really do not like the actress.

Other than the hell baby plot, I am liking this season. It looks like the this is the season of the families. The Royal Family (blech), then Grimms mom, then Rosalees family. Now it looks like we get to meet Monroes next week.
Yeah, if she got hit by a bus it'd be good.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
This last episode was going quite slowly and I thought it might be a two-parter. Then it ends with a cliffhanger, but a completely different cliffhanger than I thought we would be getting.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
If they'd get rid of all the boring, pointless European stuff, it would move along a lot faster. I really hope Adalind dies in childbirth so we can get Claire Coffee off the show.

Whenever this show moves focus from events in Portland, it grinds to a halt.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
This was a really strong episode, great storyline, good character interaction.. except, again, when we leap out to the baby thing. If they were accidentally blown up by a bomb or magic gone wrong, I could get those minutes back in an episode and be much better off.

Things get going along at a good clip, you're into the storyline and we even give some backstory to characters and then "wham" some obscure birthing or kidnapping or I don't know what all is going on in Transylvania/Romania/Eastern Europe somewhere... jeez

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
The scene around the dinner table at the end was priceless. A really strong episode and we'll have to see what hell is let loose with the birth of the baby.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
The Aswang is definitely one of the creepier Wesen they've shown so far, though the CGI wasn't very good.

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Didn't like the season premiere "The Ungrateful Dead" that much, with the following episode being slightly better. However, things improved much with "A Dish Best Served Cold" (the show was back on form with a well written story). The following episode "One Night Stand" I really liked in the first half hour, but I just lost interest in the second half hour. The next episode, shown last week, was a series-best episode in my opinion (like "La Llorona" was last season). "El Cucuy" was excellent, a well written and constructed episode with a strong ending. The Adalind storyline however...not much good comments about that storyline. Some of my favourite parts of Grimm are the chemistry between the cast, the witty dialogue (in particular some of Sergeant Wu's lines), and the ongoing Monroe and Rosalee storyline.

spshultz

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Ratzen
I will probably be in the minority here but I kind of hope they eventually bring Sgt. Wu into the "Grimm/Wesen" mix. When the series started I wasn't a big fan of the character but as the seasons have progressed I've come to like the character more. And this last episode cemented that.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Things are really heating up now that the baby was brought to Portland. Nick's mother really was not given enough information. Of course, if she had she might have killed Adalind and taken the baby herself. Still, she brought the baby to the one place it would easy to guess.

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim
So Nick's mother ends up with the baby anyway, and goes off to raise her? Presumably this means we shouldn't see much of Mama Grimm in the future? I'm surprised the Captain was willing to go along with it all, although I suppose he saw the sense of it, given that his mother was threatened by Prince Viktor. As an aside, since he's still considered royal (despite being a bastard), shouldn't he be "Prince Sean"?

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Interesting con there at the end. I really was wondering what they were doing giving the baby to Viktor. In any case, we know that Mama Grimm mysteriously calms the baby, so she is not going to have problems there. Adalind might feel better if she gets told what has now happened. It oculd be that she can be reunited with her baby after things calm down - though what that means is probably debatable.

We'll have to see whether the FBI agent attempts to get his revenge.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
spshultz said:
I will probably be in the minority here but I kind of hope they eventually bring Sgt. Wu into the "Grimm/Wesen" mix. When the series started I wasn't a big fan of the character but as the seasons have progressed I've come to like the character more. And this last episode cemented that.
I've never been a big fan of the character. I'd like him to be taken out by a Wesen and leave the show. Very annoying character. Lots of major characters killed off on other shows this past season, I hope his time is coming up.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I love Wu despite some others feeling differently about him.

Also, love the introduction of the younger Grimm. Some good possibilities there as Nick has some powerful enemies and he'll need some more help.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
IMO, this season is much better than last year's season. I'm digging this new Grimm and hope she remains on the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks