Grimm Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Walter C said:
I don't remember that, or even a "To Be Continued". All I remember, was Nick saying "Mom?", then it was over. Must have been different on the DVD than on the NBC broadcast.

I would agree with others, that the whole Adalind storyline causes the show to come to a screeching halt. With her being upgraded to regular cast member, I guess that means she will be sticking around for a while. And won't see Claire Coffee dealing with Zach Morris in the upcoming season of "Franklin & Bash", where she is actually a lot more tolerable.
Where did you read that at?

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Even if she is a 'regular' cast member of Grimm, that wouldn't preclude her from staying a recurring character on Franklin And Bash.David Ramsey is a lead character on Arrow, but has been showing up regularly on Blue BloodsDavid

Afiger

Agent
Real Name
Daniel
I enjoyed the second season, well the episodes that could catch. Since when do we have so many breaks in the season? It seems like every couple of episodes that went by there would be a two or three week break to deal with. So, pretty sure I missed half the season because I didn't know when to catch it. I'm hoping to go back and watch it later on though.

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Enjoyed the majority of Grimm's second season, apart from a few episodes starting with "Volcanalis" and ending with the penultimate episode of the season. Felt the season finale "Goodnight, Sweet Grimm" was a return to form and Grimm back to it's normal self.Regarding the UK region free Blu-ray release of the second season, have only tested the first episode on disc 1 so far, but there's something which is bothering me about the transfer. I also noticed it with the Hawaii Five-0: Season 1 Blu-ray set (which is also region free), static horizontal lines in the background.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks