What's new

Grimm Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Turns out I think I am correct about Russell Hornsby (Hank). "Hornsby was nursing an injury to his Achilles tendon" when seen at a local gym in Oregon. I bet that was why his "vacation" seemed to be thrown in at the beginning and why they took great pains to no have him not walk in his one scene.

I am worried that that sort of injury will take a while to heal and they will have to come up with a reason on the show as to why he is limping. My guess is that they either have him still on vacation the next few episodes, or he comes back from vacation nursing an injury.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Malcolm R said:
Plus there was more Adalind crap that I don't give two squirts about. Keeping her around is dragging down the whole series.
I also find her annoying, but have a feeling we're stuck with her as her character seems to be getting a lot more airtime within the show. Plus now that she's pregnant with a "royal", don't see her leaving anytime soon.

I'm also betting that somewhere down the road she does get her "powers" back. They've dropped enough hints, saying it "may" not happen, but teasing us just enough that it probably will.

Dave Upton

Audiophile
Reviewer
Real Name
Dave Upton
I actually like the Nick & Juliet arc, but agree Adalind is just plain annoying. Perhaps it's the actress.

I think this show's strongest aspect is the interplay between Nick & Monroe - if they throw more of that in and less of this other stuff, the episodes will be better.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Dave Upton said:
I actually like the Nick & Juliet arc, but agree Adalind is just plain annoying. Perhaps it's the actress.
I think so. I don't so much mind the storyline, as the awful actress.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
It looks like we're closing in on the end of the Juliette memory storyline, so that's good. If they keep her in on the Grimm secret, they can forego the whole "have to keep my secret" thing and have her be part of the Grimm support team.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Greg_S_H said:
It looks like we're closing in on the end of the Juliette memory storyline, so that's good. If they keep her in on the Grimm secret, they can forego the whole "have to keep my secret" thing and have her be part of the Grimm support team.
That's what I'm hoping for.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Kind of treading the same ground last night by having Juliette have another heartwarming memory of Nick. The idea that it must now be kept a secret because he may be too pissed to still love her seems like an unnecessary roadblock. At least she's getting wise to his Grimmness.

No Adalind!

Monroe and Rosalee are always fun. Not that keen on Nick not even contemplating holding Blue Man Group responsible for the murder.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
The episode was fine, but the previews for next week obviously bring Juliette back into Nick's life in a big way as his savior, so I guess the chance to lose her from the show is now gone. A pity.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Somebody slipped Nick the red K! Just like those episodes of Smallville, it happened at the perfect time to mess up progress in his personal life, but apparently Juliette is entirely in the fold because of it. Now that that's behind us, we can move on. It's actually pretty cool seeing everyone working together, which never happens on the "keeping secrets" shows.

I'll have to look up the muse actress. Pretty cute. Not sure I'd let her walk away to continue her mayhem elsewhere.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Greg_S_H said:
Not sure I'd let her walk away to continue her mayhem elsewhere.
Definitely. Pretty irresponsible of them, I thought, and I wanted her to get some comeuppance due to her smirky attitude. Yes, she can't help what she is, but she could show some remorse for the misery and death she's instigated instead of being proud of it.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I hope they're lying to Adalind and she can't get her powers back. I wish we still had Angelina instead of her.

Looks like Reg E. Cathey is going to be a major villain, or at least will have a large role in what I assume is next week's season finale cliffhanger. His pufferfish face was sort of amusing.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
The main storyline held my interest like always but every time there was a cut to Juliet's story or Adalind's story, I got antsy.

Yes, I liked the "pufferfish" a lot.

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
Just finished watching the rest of this season, and no surprise that it ended on a cliffhanger. Funny how the show was self-aware how people would feel about a cliffhanger ending, with the little message at the end.

Now with Juliet knowing, that leaves Wu as the only major character not knowing about Grimms or Wesens.

Dheiner

Gazoo
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Dhein
I'm hoping the old witch tricked the gypsy-like witch, and they really did kill Adalind.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Walter C said:
Just finished watching the rest of this season, and no surprise that it ended on a cliffhanger. Funny how the show was self-aware how people would feel about a cliffhanger ending, with the little message at the end.

Now with Juliet knowing, that leaves Wu as the only major character not knowing about Grimms or Wesens.
They used that same message at the end of the first season, too.

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
Matt Hough said:
They used that same message at the end of the first season, too.
I don't remember that, or even a "To Be Continued". All I remember, was Nick saying "Mom?", then it was over. Must have been different on the DVD than on the NBC broadcast.

I would agree with others, that the whole Adalind storyline causes the show to come to a screeching halt. With her being upgraded to regular cast member, I guess that means she will be sticking around for a while. And won't see Claire Coffee dealing with Zach Morris in the upcoming season of "Franklin & Bash", where she is actually a lot more tolerable.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation636
Recent bookmarks