What's new

Grimm Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim
Originally Posted by Dheiner /t/323292/grimm-season-2/30#post_3971494
Was Woo injured by the dudes wife?

Don't think so. As far as I can tell, the blood on him came from her. Note that once he'd shot her, she basically fell on top of him, with her two weapons stuck into the floorboards on either side of his head, without making contact with him.

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd
I realy enjoy this show, I hate to see any of the regulars leave, can't wait unitl the 28th.

Bill Coolidge

Stunt Coordinator
Well I thought the last episode that aired on the 5th was pretty great.
I loved howEveryone's romantic dinner got interrupted in different ways and I loved Monroe desperately asking Nick for help instead of the otherway around.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
The ending pissed me off. Nick and Angelina's sparring was hilarious, as was her crime "solving." I would have loved to have seen her land a regular role. It doesn't hurt that she is so great to look at. Damn, that was a missed opportunity.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Originally Posted by Greg_S_H /t/323292/grimm-season-2/30#post_3986597
The ending pissed me off. Nick and Angelina's sparring was hilarious, as was her crime "solving." I would have loved to have seen her land a regular role. It doesn't hurt that she is so great to look at. Damn, that was a missed opportunity.
Yeah, I didn't like the Angelina outcome either. She and Nick did have some good moments together.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
This was another good one. The main case was surprising, the pharmacy bit was funny, and we got a big payoff moment with Hank finding the rifle. I wonder if Juliette is going to fall for the captain. Makes sense, with the whole "kiss from a prince" thing.

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
The channel Watch have been showing promos recently for the second season of Grimm, which starts in the UK on Monday night, the same day as the UK Blu-ray release of the first season. The new season looks pretty good from the promos (thankfully the show is staying in the same timeslot which the first season had, Mondays at 9 pm).

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
For last night's episode:
I wasn't happy with Monroe's dialogue last night while he ran the shop. He sounded too much like a surfer-dude.
Other than that, a solid episode. And some nice back-story on the Captain.
David

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I didn't really like the A story. They spent so much time with the kids, it was almost like a backdoor pilot for a show no one would watch, all to keep suspicion on Pierce's mom. It was the same "shock twist" as last week, so that just didn't surprise or even work.
I wonder if they're regretting adding in Rosalee, for budgetary reasons. She's right now basically Suzanne Somers waiting out her contract in a trailer, filming an occasional phone conversation scene. I'm starting to think the reason they killed Angelina is they watched the dailies from that episode and said, "Oh, people are going to dig her and want more. We better nip that definitively."

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Dheiner said:
Isn't the Rosalie deal because she was near term/has a newborn?
Yes, that's the reason why she had to suddenly leave town and why their camera shots of her have been restricted as to how much they show of her.
Crawdaddy

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I'm just disappointed they're bringing back Adalind Schade. I thought getting rid of her was one of the best moves they made at the end of last season.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Duh nuh duh nuh dun duh La Llorona!
Monroe thought it was the '70s and he could still grab a strange kid by the ear! I hope Juliette goes back and gets some info from the lady. A little too much exposition in some of the dialogue--"Tell him they didn't find his kid, but another kid was taken!" "They didn't find your kid, but another kid was taken!"--but it was alright.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Liked Monroe standing up for the kids, I thought that was cute.

I'm not so sure I care for the storyline of attraction from the kiss.

But I will say this, and since it's about next week's preview, it's in spoilers.

Now there is another Grimm in Portland. I dislike this a lot. The entire concept of the first year was that Grimms were so rare most people had never seen one. Now, in the past year, we know his mother a Grimm is still alive, and there is another Grimm coming for him?

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Well, my fears about this weeks episode were pretty right on. But, then at the end, it took kind of a wild left turn on me.

I'm not sure how I feel about this ep; a little too coy. But kind of salvaged itself.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Always enjoy Michael Grant Terry when he guest stars on various series (Bones, The Closer, Castle, and now Grimm). Wonder if we'll see any more of him later in the season?

Stan

Senior HTF Member
MattH. said:
Always enjoy Michael Grant Terry when he guest stars on various series (Bones, The Closer, Castle, and now Grimm). Wonder if we'll see any more of him later in the season?
He does a lot of guest star roles all over the place. I first noticed him on Bones, but he pops up a lot on other series. Hope he finds a more permanent home on something and becomes more of a major player in whatever series he's cast in. Probably like many new actors, he pays his dues and does whatever comes along, but he seems to stand out and will hopefully go on to bigger roles.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I'm gald Monroe is now aware of the Cappy/Juliette obsession. That should help move this storyline to its resolution. The A story wasn't bad. I like seeing things from Hank's past making a little more sense to him now (plus, his knowing what it's like to think you're going crazy).

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I really liked the Hank storyline this week. I haven't been feeling Juliette's storyline all season, and I'll be very glad for all of that to be resolved, hopefully soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks