Great HT seating deals at Costco.com!

Discussion in 'Bargains and Deals' started by Devin U, Apr 28, 2003.

1. Devin U

Devin U Second Unit

My wife got a email from Costco today, and they had a fabulous deal on Home theater furniture packages. Ive seen similar chairs go for $1500 each, and here you get four plus a chaise for less than two at that price, plus free shipping. I copied the link from her email, and if it doesnt work, you can find it at costco.com in the furniture section.

http://64.4.22.250/cgi-bin/linkrd?_l...6%2e3%2e125511

2. Scott Dautel

Scott Dautel Second Unit

3. Bill Balcziak

Bill Balcziak Supporting Actor

Curious configuration requirements. I'm not clear on how to configure the chairs, given this requirement:

"When placing your order you must order a 2-pack of arms with every order and a wedge arm needs to be purchased when connecting any two pieces together."

The arms run an extra $340 and the wedge arms are $170. When you factor thos prices in, these chairs seem like a lot less of a bargain.

4. Ronnie Ferrell

Ronnie Ferrell Second Unit

I think that is if you order the chairs/chaises individually and put a custom package together. Three individual chairs totals $1,379.97, while the 3 chair set is $1,749.99.

I am guess guessing here...

EDIT: If you click on more info under the sets you will see that the sets do include the center wedges and end arms as needed per set.

Ronnie