What's new

Great HT seating deals at Costco.com! (1 Viewer)

Devin U

Second Unit
My wife got a email from Costco today, and they had a fabulous deal on Home theater furniture packages. Ive seen similar chairs go for $1500 each, and here you get four plus a chaise for less than two at that price, plus free shipping. I copied the link from her email, and if it doesnt work, you can find it at costco.com in the furniture section.

http://64.4.22.250/cgi-bin/linkrd?_l...6%2e3%2e125511

Bill Balcziak

Supporting Actor
Curious configuration requirements. I'm not clear on how to configure the chairs, given this requirement:

"When placing your order you must order a 2-pack of arms with every order and a wedge arm needs to be purchased when connecting any two pieces together."

The arms run an extra $340 and the wedge arms are $170. When you factor thos prices in, these chairs seem like a lot less of a bargain.

Ronnie Ferrell

Second Unit
I think that is if you order the chairs/chaises individually and put a custom package together. Three individual chairs totals $1,379.97, while the 3 chair set is $1,749.99.

I am guess guessing here...

EDIT: If you click on more info under the sets you will see that the sets do include the center wedges and end arms as needed per set.

Ronnie

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks