What's new

Gr-Research Paradox 1 Enclosure (1 Viewer)

GarettT

Auditioning
first off i would like to thank John Garcia with his bookshelf speaker shootout. With your review i've decided to purchase a pair of Paradox 1's. Now my question is what size enclosure do i need? I wanted to purchase an enclosure from HERE because they are fairly local to me. Can anybody point me in the direction of cheap enclosure's or the ones that will work from speaker city.
thanks for the help.
garett tsukada

Saurav

Senior HTF Member
Talk to Brian Bunge, he builds enclosures for these speakers, I'm sure he can help you out with the dimensions. Aren't the dimensions/plans posted on the GR-Research website? Try www.gr-research.com

Martice

Screenwriter
Brian Bunge is located Link Removed Good luck although you probably won't need it. Brian is putting together my cabinets as we speak and I'm truly impressed so far.

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Thanks for the kind words. Better contact GR right away, as the P1 is VERY limited at this time, as the currently used Focal tweeters have been discontinued.
Brian is the guy to talk to for the enclosures!! He is very good about responding. :D One of the keys for these speakers are their enclosures, so I'd recommend going for some good ones. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread