What's new

Got my speakers and everything check em out !! (1 Viewer)

Jason-Pro

Stunt Coordinator
got all of my speakers last week (first started readin HT forums this week)
(alot of pictures sorry if you have a slow connection !)
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
everything is from www.stryke.com i live half hour from john and his store GREAT GUY !! really nice and helpfull also.
this is my first home theater project ive done myself usually do car audio ! not to much of a difference tho.

ThomasW

Senior HTF Member
Pro's know how to compress the files so that they are an appropriate size for posting on a forum. And since EVERYONE can access the Stryke plans why didn't you just post a link?

If everyone made posts like yours this forum would grind to a halt.

Enough already....

Jason-Pro

Stunt Coordinator
sorry... redid the post

and john doesnt have them sub plans on his site yet and the TMM RS i dont know if he has them on the site yet.

and i do not know his link to all his speaker plans gotta contact him for that.

sorry didnt mean any harm..

Cam S

Screenwriter
Calm down Thomas, it's not like he's been a member on this forum since 1999, cut him some slack for not knowing a few "rules".

Jason, are you using the plans for those speakers that are on the stryke website? Or are you designing your own. It looks like your going with a dual woofer setup for the front speaker. Should be nice.

ThomasW

Senior HTF Member
Jason

Thanks for making the links.

Good 'netiquette' dictates that posts should be readily accessable to all members. So photos should be kept as small as possible, since most people don't have high speed access.

Looks like you've got a good project going. John J has some interesting speaker designs.

Understand that the vertical dispersion of the Stryke ribbon is limited to the physical height of the driver. So the speakers will have a narrow vertical listening window. Make sure when you make stands that they place the tweeter directly at ear height when in the listening position.

Jason-Pro

Stunt Coordinator
yeah i know that about the ribbon tweeters its all setup already the center channel may be a tad high but i should still beable to hear it.

yeah im using them plans Cam S i hope the turn out good ! i might be going up by him and he said hed help me glue the boxes together and everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks