What's new

Google+ (1 Viewer)

cafink

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl Fink
I have an account. Not sure how I feel about it yet. It does feel a lot like facebook, except there's not much to do or see because hardly anybody is on it right now. PM me your e-mail address and I'll try sending you an invitation.

cafink

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl Fink
It's being touted as Google's version of Facebook, and that's a pretty accurate comparison. It has a few interesting & unique features of its own, though. Youtube has a brief introductory video. Google+ is currently in an "invite-only testing phase," and the way invitations are disseminated isn't completely clear, and has changed at least a couple of times already. I don't believe current users can just send non-users an invitation right now, but they appear to have had that ability before. If you PM me your e-mail address, I'll at least try sending you an invitation as soon as I'm able.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I don't think I need to give Google any more of my personal information. They have way too much of it already, and probably more than I think they do.

Todd H

Go Dawgs!
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd
I've got some invites if anyone is interested. Just PM me your e-mail address.

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
I haven't done much with it and probably won't until there is an iPhone/iPad app, but I like the circles concept. It's easy to use and seems to be a great way to manage things. Cameron, that comic could pretty much be me. I've always resisted Facebook for a variety of reasons including privacy concerns. Of course, Adam now has me worried about Google+.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I find Google+ to be the twitter version of Facebook in the ability to stalk, err, follow other people on Google+ without them returning the "confirm friendship" step on Facebook. All those circles confuse the hell out of me, I must have set up about 10 different circles depending on the person I'm stalking.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
I have it but don't quite get it yet. There is now an app or it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks