What's new

GOODNESS GRACIOUS! Jules Asner in the new 'MAXIM' is FINE!! (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I watch E! News Daily all the time, and always thought she was a hottie, but DAMN BABY!! She's supernova hot!
I'm constantly amazed by this magazine, they take someone who you might not ordinarily find attractive, and transform them into goddesses!!
------------------
God bless the USA and the men and women of our military and their families!
[Edited last by John Williamson on November 02, 2001 at 04:52 PM]

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Jim_B, I think if you go to Maxim's official website, they should have them up by now.
------------------
God bless the USA and the men and women of our military and their families!

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Lol, i just got that issue today, and im reading it right now!!!
Well right now im looking at that japanese guy the junk food... ill be @ the jules asner pics soon..
tongue.gif

------------------
The So Family Home Theater!
http://www.multimania.com/sonick182/ht/index.html
Birthday: November 29 (Sagittarius)
Horoscope:
Sagittarius - You are very sexy and women are attracted to you.

Peter Kim

Screenwriter
NickSo,
Have you seen the latest ARENA (November issue)? It features Mena on the cover...quite a few nice pictures.
Frankly, I always liked Jules a hell of a lot more than Brooke Burke, the woman that replaced Jules on Wild On!
Sure, Brooke's got some more immediately noticeable assets, but I was never into fake boobs. The biggest difference between Jules and Brooke is their characters.
While Brooke seems stiff and stuck-up, Jules was always extremely affable and willing to try everything. She upheld the principle of the show by truly trying everything wild.
The one example that comes to mind - when Wild On! had both hosts try the wormy looking thing from the conch. And it was raw. Jules let a guy feed her the worm. Brooke just poo-poohed it away.
Anyway, Jules' has got real on screen persona and a scintillating one at that.
------------------
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

Henry C

Stunt Coordinator
I don't think Brooke's "assets" are fake. Just take a look at her Playboy pictures.
(sorry I don't have a link)
And I agree, Jules is more attractive.
[Edited last by Henry C on November 02, 2001 at 07:54 PM]

Peter Kim

Screenwriter
Saw her Playboy pictorial...actually that was the final nail in the coffin. Was unsure before, but really looked fake in the pictorial.
Although, I confess. I'm not a connoiseur. I've never had any experience with the balloons.
Yeah, Jules is much more attractive ( = looks + wessonality). Watching her on E! News Daily, I realize she really does enunciate.
------------------

Peter Kim

Screenwriter
It's the preeminent British men's style magazine. Slick, glossy photos, cutting edge graphic design, and those babe photos. It set the standard that British GQ, FHM, Maxim and Esquire followed. Pretty expensive, though ($8.00 USD). You should be able to find it at most bookstore or magazine shops, especially in Vancouver.
------------------

Henry C

Stunt Coordinator
Maybe I'm way off on this....but I was pretty sure. But again, I really don't have much "experience" on this topic.
So I could easily be wrong.

Brian_J

Second Unit
John, you are absolutely right on this one! But I'll take Jules in any aspect ratio! She's got incredible curves, not like the typical wafes .
Brian
------------------
Zed's Dead Baby...

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
It takes a layout in Maxim for you to notice how hot Jules is?
I've always been of the opinion that she is gorgeous!
yum.gif

------------------
As for the bad rap about the characters--hey, I've seen space operas that put their emphasis on human personalities and relationships. They're called "Star Trek" movies. Give me transparent underwater cities and vast hollow senatorial spheres any day. --Roger Ebert on The Phantom Menace
AIM: Aureus91 / DVDs / ICQ: 58566493

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks