What's new

Good quality non-open headphones (1 Viewer)

EricDeB

Stunt Coordinator
Hey guys I'm looking to get a new pair of headphones. I've had the Grado SR-80s for a couple years and they've really broken down. I've been satisfied with them, but I'm looking for a new pair that doesn't have the open-air design but still sounds good. I don't like disturbing people when I listen to them on the road. Anyway, my price range is anywhere from $100-300 so any recommendations would be great.

Thanks
Eric

aht3

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Andrew Taylor
Hi Eric,

I have a pair of the Koss MV-1s and they really sound great. THey are comportable and built well. If you plug them into a receover that has a built in suround simulator, you will really be in for a treat. They can be had for less than $120 in most places.

Hope this helps

McLoki

Auditioning
Real Name
Michael Hand
For all day comfort I have the sennheiser hd-590's and really like them. They sound great and while benefiting from a headphone amp - do not require it to sound great.

MaxL

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Max Levine
these:
Sennheieser HD 280 Pro

i'm not sure they're my favorite ever but i certainly like 'em + think they're good value. i like them for home use, but they're a bit big for travel or commuting IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks