What's new

Good place for Chairs? (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Boy, I'm a chatterbox latley, huh?

I'm looking for a local place in NJ that has a big selection of comfortable, cloth based computer chairs. I'd buy one online, but I like to test these things out before I buy it. I've had my current one since 1998. Not only does it have the occasional uncleanable food stain on it, but it's also literally falling apart at the seems...The chairs been around for ten years, but it's real age is thirty :)..

Any suggestions?

Neil

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Is there an Ikea nearby? Most of their cheap ones are built for trendy looks & are uncomfortable, but I settled with an $80 non-leather model that is adjustable in the seat and back. Pretty nice for what I paid.

I personally hate furniture shopping, most places have a crappy selection with prices that make me roll my eyes, which is why I always tend to go to ikea. ;)

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
Office Depot has a wide selection of office chairs. I just purchased a unbelievable leather executive for $100 that was originally

Bob Graz

Supporting Actor
I probably bought the same leather chair at Office Depot last week. Harrington executive leather chair. Normally it went on sale for 169. or so. 99 was the lowest I've ever seen it. I ordered it on-line using a 20. off a 75. purchase coupon and got it for 79. Drove over to the store and picked it right up. A very good deal and a very comfortable chair.

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
Yup, it's the same chair. The price tag said it was $210 before the discount. I was overjoyed at finding such a bargain. It's well constructed for those of us on the slightly portly side and very comfortable with nice quality leather. My only real complaint with the chair is that it sits very tall, even without the pneumatic lift.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks