What's new

Good older indie DVDs For Sale--Swingers, Pulp Fiction, MASH, eXistenZ S.E. etc. (1 Viewer)

Pete L

Agent
Mostly these are catalogue titles--some older releases, some more recent.
All include their original cases, inserts (if applicable) and cover art. All are in clean, flawless condition, except where noted below. All play perfectly, regardless of condition.

All prices include U.S. shipping. One disc ships via First Class, anything more than one disc ships via Media Mail--unless the buyer wants to pay a little extra for First Class or Priority (depending on weight). I will gladly ship internationally; please contact me with your location and I will give you a list of shipping options and prices.

Payment may be made via PayPal (preferred) or money order.

Please check out my eBay feedback; in addition, I'm a Gold Trader on DVD Talk (under Peter L / osokin). [email protected]
  • 2001: A Space Odyssey (older Kubrick Collection) $11.00
  • The Business of Strangers $6.00 (Stockard Channing/Julia Stiles--very much a female 'In The Company of Men')
  • Caddyshack: 20th Ann. Special Ed. Gift Set (includes small lobby card & Caddyshack handtowel with quotes from the movie printed on) $14.00SOLD!
  • Convoy $10.00 (Peckinpah cult fave; please note that this is a Region-2 Japanese import, presented Pan & Scan with burned in Japanese subs. On the plus side, it's the only unedited version of the film available on DVD)
  • The Directors Series: Michael Mann $6.00 (hour-long documentary on the director of Heat, Manhunter, Thief, The Insider, Last of the Mohicans and others; interviewees include Madeleine Stowe, Jon Voight, James Belushi, William Petersen and more)SOLD!
  • Easy Rider (S.E.) $12.00 (very faint blemish or two to disc; small scrape to top of cover art, otherwise like new)SOLD!
  • eXistenZ (Canadian Special Edition featuring multiple commentaries by Cronenberg & others, plus a documentary on Carol Spier, Cronenberg's longtime production designer; this disc is Anamorphic widescreen; two-sided English/French cover art) $16.00SOLD!
  • The Haunting (1963) $12.00SOLD!
  • Highball $35.00 (o.o.p./scarce; quirky, ultra-low budget flick directed by Noah "Kicking and Screaming" Baumbach, with Eric Stoltz, Ally Sheedy, Carlos Jacott, Chris Eigeman)
  • Killing Zoe $9.00 (light wear to case)SOLD!
  • M*A*S*H (Fox 5-Star Collection) $12.00 (Disc-1 has a faint blemish or two; disc-2 is mint; light wear to case)SOLD!
  • Miami Blues $8.00 (Alec Baldwin & Jennifer Jason Leigh)
  • Murder By Death--featuring custom Charles Addams cover art (based on original Laser Disc cover--contact me for pic) $25.00
  • The Myth of Fingerprints $15.00 [disc has one or two very faint blemishes]
  • Payback $8.00 (light wear to case; disc has some light blemishes)SOLD!
  • Pulp Fiction (2-Disc Collector's Edition) $14.00SOLD!
  • Sex, Lies & Videotape $7.00 (faint blemish on one side of disc) (not only a decent movie, but this DVD features one of the best commentary tracks ever: Steven Soderbergh and Neil LaBute in a very informative and entertaining dialogue)SOLD!
  • Sling Blade $10.00 (light blemishing to disc; light wear to case, with a couple "pinches" to the clear sleeve)SOLD!
  • Snatch (2-Disc S.E.) $12.00SOLD!
  • Swingers (Collector's Series) $9.00SOLD!
  • Trees Lounge $15.00 (excellent film starring and directed by Steve Buscemi; also Chloe Sevigny) (this is the o.o.p. Pioneer widescreen special edition with Buscemi commentary) [light scratches to disc; some wear to case]SOLD!
  • Tumbleweeds $7.00 (great mother/daughter road movie that was unfortunately eclipsed upon release by the similar but higher-profile Anywhere But Here. Oscar-nominated performance by Janet McTeer)SOLD!
  • Walking and Talking $12.00 (stars Catherine Keener, Anne Heche, Liev Schreiber and Todd Field. Features an excellent supporting role by Kevin Corrigan. Basically, a "chick-flick" with excellent performances, writing and direction)SOLD!
  • Zero Effect $10.00 (Bill Pullman, Ben Stiller, Kim Dickens and Ryan O'Neal. Great, quirky flick, directed by Jake Kasdan)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks