What's new

Good news! "Online Speaker Company Face-Off" coming up soon. (1 Viewer)

Jimi C

Screenwriter

Thats from the origonal post.. i was looking forward to seeing a review of Fluance speakers.. what if they can compete? thought that was the idea of this..

Nhan_H

Second Unit
David,

Who's they? Are you referring to the original people who were supposed to review these speakers? I don't think they're doing this, as Craigsub was nice enough to step in and pick up their "slack". He's not a professional reviewer, and is doing this on his own accord to help those who may have questions about different on-line speakers.

EricRWem

Screenwriter
Real Name
Adrik
I am glad Craig has decided to stick around, even after his..complications that we heard about a little while back. I hope that issue is underway to be taken care of, Craig. :)

Craig Chase

Gear Guru
Real Name
Craig
Eric - It is handled and done with...thanks:)

I am waiting to hear from Home Theater direct... and one thing I learned from one of the companies regarding the face-off as it was going to be done in e-coustics was a "fee for a review" deal. In other words, each company was going to have to pay a fee plus send the speakers...

Not that there is anything inherently wrong with that, but you guys should know this type of stuff...

Luis Gabriel Gerena

Second Unit
Craig I had no idea about that "fee" as Brian from ecoustics never mentioned it to me... As a matter of fact he hasnt been responding to my last emails either. Just to clarify the whole thread, I gave the idea to Brian from Ecoustics ( and many other magz) and he was the only one that responded positivily about it. But my only participation in the whole project was only that ...the idea. I wasnt not aware of any fees or any other details whatsoever. I just gave the idea and suggested companies and models. Hopefully someone will finally do this cause I am dying to read the comparisons.
Regards

Craig Chase

Gear Guru
Real Name
Craig
Luis... No problem, somehow I did not think They were sharing the $$$$ with you, and it was obvious you put a LOT of work into this... too bad we are not closer geographically...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks