good multi disk prog scan DVD for use w LT150?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Henry Schwartz, Aug 29, 2001.

1. Henry Schwartz

Henry Schwartz Auditioning

After a great deal of reading here, I'm going to give the LT150 at try!- can't yet go the HTPC route and am looking to minimize the stack of boxes in the room. Sounds like a wide range of results seen using different prog scan players. Ideally looking for a multi disk player for audio CDs as well. Harmon Kardon has one but I haven't seen any others, would love help. Also, planning on getting the LT150 from projpeople for about $2500-- any + or - experiences there? thanks!
    ------------------

2. MaxY

MaxY Guest

3. Miles_W

Miles_W Second Unit

Henry,
    I'm not sure what you are budgeting for this but Kenwood have a 400+3 dvd prog mega changer... I think that list is around 1400 us...
    I think that you will get a kick out of the LT 150 I have had one since August 10th and it adds a whole new dimension to your movie watching!! [​IMG]
    good luck
    ------------------
    Miles
    DarkSide Member since(93)

4. Charles J P

Charles J P Cinematographer

CJ Paul
    Hey Max, do you know what the model number on that JVC is, that sounds too good to be true. Also, how does it stand up against something like the Panny RP-91? Have you seen this JVC or seen any reviews?
    ------------------
    My Website: http://www.hometheaterfanatic.com
    e-mail me: cpaul@hometheaterfanatic.com
    My DVD Profiler
    Paradigm Lover

5. MaxY

MaxY Guest

It is a Model 90 in Blk and a Model 95 in gold. i have seen the gold ones.
    I think the RP 91 is likely a little better at deinterlacing but these should provide a good job of it on most DVDs. Plus they have a zoom that is supposed to be better then the toshibas (The Pany does not have that) and they do not have the Chroma Bug problem so they should keep most happy.
    Max
    ------------------
    [​IMG]
    Browse My Collection of DVDs at DVD profiler
    Equipment Lists for My HTs
    Petition To Bring Motel Hell To DVD Check In Here
    Time to resume Buying Warner Product!!