What's new

Good haggle price for Studio 100's? (1 Viewer)

Keith Hyde

Stunt Coordinator
I've been a no haggle customer at my local B&M for a good $1500 now. I think I should qualify for the good guy discount perhaps on this potential Paradigm big purchase.

Any inside info on a fair non-MSRP price when all they have to do is order them in in Rosenut finish? A simple phone call isn't worth a several hundred dollar mark-up to me. I'll drive a few hundred miles to save if need be.

I'll be away from internet for the upcoming week. Thanks in advance.

Kevin. W

Screenwriter
I would say you should atleast be able to save tax on your purchase. Personally I got 15% off sticker price and free stands when I purchased Paradigm Studio 40/20/CC470. When I bought my PW-2100 I was able to get 24% off.

Kevin

PaulT

Supporting Actor
20% off Servo-15, 20% off Studio 40v3's. This was in 2 separate purchases at 2 different dealers 1 year apart.

From what I have read here on these forums, Canadian Dealers generally do 15-25% off Canadian MSRP. YMMV in the US, seems to be in the 10-15% range on a higher MSRP.

I have 3 dealers within 30 miles in an area that has a total population of 150,000, so haggling is fairly easy.

Nathan Porteous

Stunt Coordinator
no less than 25% i think is reasonable if your a good customer. I got my studio 60's at 40% off because im a good customer i just got a servo 15 today but i paid 1400
i think its only about 15% off but i did no intrest no pay so i can live with that until i go in there next time to get all my stuff of free because my mom told me i was special and special people get free stuff i figure:D

Keith Hyde

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the feedback all. Nice to have an idea where the limits are. And just think what I could do with the savings...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.