What's new

Good Firefly News?! (1 Viewer)

Phil Florian

Screenwriter
Howdy,
Maybe this is old news, but someone pointed me to the following link. It is a clip from a USA Today that indicates a December release for a Firefly DVD. To me, that is glorious. No indication that it will contain the three unaired episodes, but I can't see why not.

Here:

Good DVD News

On a side note, the site had a link showing how Firefly is nominted for a 2003 Hugo Award (up against, no suprise, a Buffy and Angel episode...and, er, two "Enterprise" episodes).

Hugo Award bit

That is all.

Phil

Phil Florian

Screenwriter
One other thing of hope I read (though I can't find the link now, dang it) was that Joss intends to find a home for this show. And if it can't be in tv or film, then it looks to be a comic book. Either way, fans can get a idea of where the show was heading and maybe a bit more about the characters that were left unanswered. Either way, good news for Firefly fans.

Phil

Phil Florian

Screenwriter
So Jason...did you let the latest "Fray" go by w/o purchase or did you break down? It is a good one (though sad that only one more is left).

Phil

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, I bought it... I've got the other 6, after all.

Pretty fun. I'd kind of like to see more Fray, since he's going to have more time next year with only Angel to worry about for TV productions, but I wouldn't want anyone to replace Karl Moline (there are enough "relief artist" issues of Route 666 as it is).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks