What's new

Good buys at Barnes & Noble? (1 Viewer)

Elena S

Supporting Actor
Just wondering if anyone took advantage of their "buy two, get one free" sale. If so, what did you get?

I picked up Bewitched and Frasier, season 5, and got The Partridge Family free.

Wendy_L

Supporting Actor
I got "Joan of Arcadia" and Seasons 3 & 4 of "Friends". Got one of the "Friends" sets for free! I'm soooo tempted to put in another order but I'm gonna restrain myself.

Nathan*W

Screenwriter
Real Name
Nathan
Got Futurama 2 & 3 and 4 was free. Ordered online, so right off the bat the stuff is less expensive than the store ($42.48 vs. $49.99), then had a $5 coupon as well. Price per set ended up being $26.65.

Regular Barnes & Noble prices are normally outrageous, but this sale brought them down below DDD!

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
I just went there last night looking for "Tabitha" (they didn't have it) but I bought the b&w version of Bewitched s.1 and Bedknobs and Broomsticks and The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad...that was a really good deal...there weren't really any other TV shows I would've like to buy except for Dick Van Dyke Show s.2, 4, and 5 but of course they didn't have those.

Kevin Grey

Senior HTF Member
Picked up Seasons 2,3 & 4 of Angel. With the sale and my 10% membership discount each set only cost approx $30.00. To make it even better I had a $25 Gift card to use.

Matt Fisher

Second Unit
You might be able to find a decent deal if you're a member with Criterion's, I recently picked up 3 titles for $63, I had a $60 gift card so it was a nice deal for me.

Gregory V

Stunt Coordinator
I bought the first two seasons of Taxi and got Mad About You S2 free.
I also got Bewitched and two seasons of Red Dwarf.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks