What's new

Gomer Pyle U.S.M.C. Season Three (1 Viewer)

Mick Tees

Second Unit
I got an email update from TV Shows On DVD.com about Gomer Season Three coming out before Christmas this year.

Has anyone else received that update? Can you confirm it?

michael_ks

Screenwriter
Yes, it does appear that Paramount is putting this on a decent enough track so that all 5 seasons will be released by Christmas '08. Nonetheless, it's not easy waiting till then for "Car For Sale", "Come Blow Your Top" and "I'm Always Chasing Gomers", some of the best episodes from S5.

And of course there'll be that complete set somewhere in '08-'09 that I will find myself wishing I had held out for, a la "The Andy Griffith Show". But I don't imagine my 7 year old could wait that long.

MTO

Agent
Real Name
mark owens
I wonder if Mayberry RFD will eventually be released as well?

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Great news! I was actually worried.

Haven't picked up the complete Andy yet but most likely I'll grab both it and Gomer at the same time once money is working for me. Heck, Twilight and MASH as well. Good times ahead!!

I'm not sure about RFD. I was never a BIG fan. But if the price is right I'd most likely revisit it.

MAYBERRY RFD OPENING ON YOUTUBE

Okay, after viewing the above I'm sure I'd revisit it.

michael_ks

Screenwriter
Picked this up? Is that what you asked? My sides are still splitting on the second viewing! Great review by Mr. Mavis, by the way.

Corey3rd

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe Corey
They seemed to have done a little work on Gomer's eyeshadow for the third season. he doesn't look as Metrosexual.

there does seem to be a song clipped on the nightclub scenes.

my review is up at insidepulse.com

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
My stupid Walmart. They had s3 but not s1 and s2. They always do that, even when it's not a holiday time. Had to use my gift cards for something else. :frowning:

Corey3rd

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe Corey

you can order stuff online from Walmart and they'll ship it to your nearby store for free. thus you can use the giftcards.

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I got it

I was disappointed with the nightclub song change. I'm looking forward to the release of Seasons 4 and 5

I am looking forward to the Ep where Gomer Helps the Colonel's nephew build a hutch for his pet Rabbit. Theres also an ep where Gomer and the platoon go out on a Maneuver excercise and attack a girl scout camp by mistake

And how about the one where a group of Hippies repaint a radio truck That was a hoot

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treed99
Recent bookmarks