What's new

going to be in Indianapolis Sept 2-8 what to do? (1 Viewer)

JeremySt

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeremy
Ill be attending CEDIA sept 2-8. is there anything going on in indianapolis movie related that I should attend? Any theaters that show classic movies or special screenings? Hopefully there is something worthwhile.

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
Naptown. My birthplace. And I got nothin' for ya. Haven't lived there for 50 years.
How about driving a few miles up the road to Fairmount and visit James Dean's grave?
Turns out it's about 75 miles up the road. Too bad.

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
You just missed the Kurosawa film festival at the Castleton Arts theater. You can browse through www.indystar.com for area events and interests. You might also want to send a private message to Seth Paxton with your information request, since he is the forum's resident Indy area film expert.

Brad

Mark Frank

Stunt Coordinator
Castleton Arts is the only special interest theatre in Indy I can think of off the top of my head. We also have an IMAX downtown but their website doesn't list what will be showing then yet.

Other stuff to do:

Downtown is really nice in general. Lots of restaurants and things to do. Check out the Indianapolis Motor Speedway if you're into that sort of thing. I'll post more if I think of it.

Oh, and if you want to watch the Colts BEAT the Browns you'll have to watch it on TV or go to Cleveland. :D

JeremySt

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeremy

Im a huge F1 fan. Too bad that happens after Im gone. Maybe next year. I will be checking out the speedway, though. Go Williams BMW!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks