What's new

Give your opinion! (1 Viewer)

JohnBrianW.

Stunt Coordinator
I have the dreamcatcher system and think its incredible. I've never heard them paired up with a Rotel but I'm sure it would sound fantastic. Totem speakers are designed to be used with good power. They can be very revealing if paired up with crappy components.

My only concern would be about your room size. Althought the dreams sub is awesome, its smallish. If you want the room to shake you may need to add a second or if you have extra $$$ check out some of totem's other subs.

John Dunlap

Stunt Coordinator
I haven't had the pleasure of hearing the Dreamcatcher system but it just got a dynamite review in the latest issue of Home Theater magazine. The article said that the system sounded better than some systems costing several times its price. The one component of the system that they weren't so enthusiastic about was the sub. It's supposedly very smallish so unless you have a real small room, you will probably be craving more bass.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks