Girl Most Likely Quick Review

Discussion in 'Movies' started by mattCR, Jul 19, 2013.

1. mattCR

mattCR Executive Producer
    Reviewer

Matt
    Girl Most Likely becomes the first film in at least four years I have walked our of without any interest in knowing how it ends. Dreadful. F

2. schan1269

schan1269 HTF Expert
    HW Reviewer

Sam
    When I heard of this movie, back when it was Imogene, one review called it(because of Benning)

"The Kids will be all Right, minus the 'all right'"

16% rotten tomatos...yikes.

3. mattCR

mattCR Executive Producer
    Reviewer

Matt
    There are very few movies I have ever walked out of; I can only think of three (and I sat through Battlefield Earth) but this was painfully bad. The acting is lackluster, I couldn't grasp how they were playing the character who is her brother which struck me as somewhat offensive.. and then, the basic storyline boils down to: girl loses boi, can't deal, suicidal thoughts; mother loses man, pretends he's dead, deforms her life..

I mean, WTF These were female characters who had no self worth without their partner. Maybe that changed drastically in the last half hour, but I couldn't be arsed to find out.

4. Afiger

Afiger Agent

Daniel
    Trailor wise it looks good, but I've been fooled a lot by this lately. Seems they like to put the best moments into some films and then when you go see them it totally bombs. I'll probably catch it on Redbox.