What's new

Girl Most Likely Quick Review (1 Viewer)

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Girl Most Likely becomes the first film in at least four years I have walked our of without any interest in knowing how it ends. Dreadful. F

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
When I heard of this movie, back when it was Imogene, one review called it(because of Benning)

"The Kids will be all Right, minus the 'all right'"

16% rotten tomatos...yikes.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
There are very few movies I have ever walked out of; I can only think of three (and I sat through Battlefield Earth) but this was painfully bad. The acting is lackluster, I couldn't grasp how they were playing the character who is her brother which struck me as somewhat offensive.. and then, the basic storyline boils down to: girl loses boi, can't deal, suicidal thoughts; mother loses man, pretends he's dead, deforms her life..

I mean, WTF These were female characters who had no self worth without their partner. Maybe that changed drastically in the last half hour, but I couldn't be arsed to find out.

Afiger

Agent
Real Name
Daniel
Trailor wise it looks good, but I've been fooled a lot by this lately. Seems they like to put the best moments into some films and then when you go see them it totally bombs. I'll probably catch it on Redbox.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks