What's new

Gilmore Girls 4/22/03 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I want to know what Sookie's secret to weightloss while being pregnant.

I also want to know if that $75K was before or after taxes. It sort of smacks of deus ex machina plot device too.

I can't blame Emily for going all hysterical about the prospects of not having her daughter and grandchild over for the weekly dinner. She truly has a strange way of showing her love for Lorelai, and Lorelai can't let go of the past on her way to unintentionally putting the big hurt on Emily.

I was really looking forward to more of the big pizza details, so it was disappointing that the preview gave away the money shot.

Chad R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chad Rouch
It was a rather dull episode until Lorelai repaid Emily and therefore cancelled the Friday night visits. Their relationship has always been the most fun on the show in terms of conflict and this just opens it up some more.

When was the last time we say Lorelai's "boyfriend" the one she met at the seminar for the Inn she will apparently never open?

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Lorelai's got money now! That inn is a distinct possibility.

I did enjoy Michel trying to out-curry Lorelai's favor over the night time desk dude.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks