What's new

Ghost Whisperer - Season 3 (1 Viewer)

Joe S

Second Unit
Did I miss something or did Delia's son Ned jump ahead a few years in age?
I was thinking maybe she had another son, but the name "Ned" was the same. Unusual to do this in the middle of the season.

Derek_J

Stunt Coordinator
Maybe the little kid wanted too much money? Hopefully it'll turn out to be part of the plot. (some sort of ghost thing) Delia did a speech about him growing up in a second...

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
CSI also switched out the actor who plays Catherine's daughter for an older model this year. Not sure why. It could be something as simple as the original actors getting out of the biz, either permanently or while they're going to school. Child actors often have a real problem making the transition to adulthood, and some of the smartest ones take a break or take their accumulated earnings and retire.

Regards,

Joe

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
It did seem odd to do this in the middle of a season (I hadn't watched for a couple weeks and wondered if the timeline jumped ahead a few years), but it didn't bother me much as I always found the younger actor rather annoying.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Forget the new Ned. This was a pretty big spoiler for Prison Break. LJ's dead? :frowning:

:)

Melinda's new ability to touch walls and see a crime in progress tells me that maybe Emerson Cod could moonlight in Grandview.

I heard there's a new GW comic coming out soon, by some of the show's writers.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
The Ghost Whisperer comic came out today. I didn't have enough spare man points to walk up to the register with it. Maybe if I had had a Playboy to wrap it in. . . . ;)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Looks like, with the ghosts in the street, they are building up to a season finale featuring the battle between the light and the dark. It seems like the finale would be close, anyway. I liked how Justin used his inner goodness to defeat the girlfriend ghost.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
The rack is back and better than ever!!!!

Ah hem, sorry, out of my system. :D

Justin reminded me of someone but I can't quite put my finger on who and it's driving me nuts. :frowning: The dead girlfriend gave me the creeps.

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
Another fine episode - I loved the double take that Professor Payne gave Melinda when he mentioned "I Know What You Did Last Summer".

Another episode of JLH looking nothing but fine, fine, fine....

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

Now that you mention it yes.

I also liked the look Payne gave Melinda when he mentioned I Know What You Did Last Summer lol. Hell, I might watch The Exorcist today, it's been awhile and this ep just wetted my appetite for it. ;)

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
Holy crap, whatta pair of fishlips on Nikki Cox! She looks absolutely ridiculous - do you think she actually looks in the mirror and says, "oh yeah - I look hot"....

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
Nikki Cox used to be kinda hot. Tolerably cute face, smokin' body. What in the world made her think that downgrading what was already her worst feature would make her look better? Those lips are hideous. She really looks like some kind of mutant human-fish hybrid. It is just sad. Throw in the fact that she isn't a very good actress, and therefore was more dependent on her looks than most, and you really have to wonder what the hell she was thinking.

Cox aside, it was a very good episode. Nice story, lots of character development, all sadly undermined by casting absolutely the worst possible actress in the main guest role.

I also loved the throwaway 30-second ghost, a nice reminder that Melinda does this stuff all the time, and that most of her "cases" probably aren't worth doing an episode about. (It reminded me a bit of the Monk series finale, where he solves a murder off-screen while hiding out in a little town and working at a car wash.)

Regards,

Joe

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
Joe,

You nailed that exactly - her first appearance onscreen was so shocking that it really through me off for awhile. Good episode except for the fishlips (shudder)....

Jim Douglas

Second Unit
I didn't catch her name in the opening credits so I didn't even know who it was. All I saw everytime she was on the screen was these two huge lips. I had to look in the TV Guide to see who it was then I could not believe it was Nikki Cox. Sad somebody feels the need to do this. I wonder if it was a procedure that went wrong?

Jim

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks