What's new

Ghost Whisperer Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Is it appropriate to wear such a low-cut dress to a wake? Not that I'm complaining. I'll have to rewind a few times to see the jiggle see if I find it in good taste. :)

Two more episodes, and the finale is being built nicely. The show has been on the bubble for me this season, so these episode will determine if I come back next season.

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
Greg,

I had been intending to post back here after last week's episode. That was an excellent "funeral" dress! I thought the story really picked up and it looks like we are in for interesting story change and probably a cliff hanger season finale.

Damn, she's hot.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Yeah, but she didn't even know the deceased. She just lucked out on that score (as did the viewers ;)).

I knew they'd do that. Just as I was losing interest (enough that it was on my DVR unviewed until Wednesday), they ramp up for the finale.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Hey, it's a funeral, SOMETHING(s) has to cheer those people up! :D

Love has got THE greatest rack on television, it's almost surreal how stacked she is.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I've got Aerosmith's The Other Side stuck in my head, and it would make a good theme song for this show:

Lovin' you's got to be
Like the devil and the deep blue sea
My conscience got to be my guide
Take me to the other side

My grandma told me there'd be days like this,
And man, she wasn't foolin'!

Anyway, I'm glad Melinda's trip to the other side isn't the cliffhanger. Now that she's jacked into the Matrix, I wonder if she'll get a power upgrade.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

:laugh:

She's Neo...with tremendous boobs! :)

Good season finale last night, i'm also glad they didn't leave her dead until next season, that would have been rough to wait out. It ws great to see Julian Sands again, to me he'll forever be the Warlock (from the original not those crappy sequels).

I was letdown by the big accident, though, I mean all that build-up with the ferry, the bridge, the plane and the train only to have some pipes fall down? :confused:

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
John,

It was good to see Julian Sands show up in the storyline - haven't seen him in anything for quite awhile.

So - the shadowy figure was Melinda's dad telling her that she has a brother....?

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
"Gabe, do you see Melinda's tremendous boobs?"

"Why, yes, indeed, I do!"

"Well, stop looking at them, you pervert! You're her borther!"

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino

Agreed. Although I must say those Academy of Country Music Awards promos from Las Vegas have given me a new-found respect for Reba McEntire - or whoever designed her dress and/or bra. :)

Regards,

Joe

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
All I ask is that you please don't research the term "goatse." If you're lucky enough to have survived internet this long without knowing what it is, you are way better off. Trust me on this.

Did anyone else want to snap off Gabriel's fingers when he was counting to five? What a bast. He acheived in three episodes what took Michael Rosenbaum six seasons! ;)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
No way. She has said she will never take it off for the camera. She said that as recently as the end of season one of GW. I saw her on Leno.

And, implant? Are you effing kidding me? That don't get any realer than those babies. If she had implanted, instead of being awe-inspring, they'd be all separated and round like a beach ball and just horrible.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

I hate that look, that's why Pam Anderson quit being hot the minute she went under the knife, a complete turn off for me. :thumbsdown:

Love is mother nature at her finest, boys and it shows. :)

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino

I think that's one of those wishful-thinking "rumors" that crop up from time to time. She's been very adamant up until now about doing no nudity or topless shots in film, and most actresses are even more reluctant to do posed nude or topless stills than they are to do nudity on-screen, where there is the psychological distance of playing a character, the mental fig-leaf of "it was necessary to the plot", and the fact that a moving image is just a different thing. You can be naked or partially nude "incidentally" in a film - taking a shower, getting out of bed, even in a love scene where angles and shadows and the other actor's body combine to make the images. But when you're in a studio stripped down for Playboy the whole point of the exercise is the fact that you're nude and that you are putting these images out in public for the express purpose of having people check out your bod. It is really is something "other" than film or even stage nudity.

And you're right - its a darned shame, but I have to respect her feelings and the stance she has taken. (Since she's undboubtedly turning down big bucks in both cases to stay covered up.) In the meantime, this is probably as close as well get to seeing the genuine article:

"Excuse me. My car just hit a water-buffalo. Can I borrow your towel?"

And this is probably as close as we'll ever get to seeing Jennifer in all her glory. The link is NOT safe for work, and the woman in the photo is NOT JLH. But from certain angles she does look like her, and this is one of them. We can always dream:

http://usera.imagecave.com/jjsherida...es/NOTJLH2.jpg

Regards,

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks