What's new

Ghost Story/Circle of Fear Coming to DVD --Sort Of? (1 Viewer)

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
I bought Circle of Fear/Ghost Story when it first came out and I really like the show. The plots in many cases are well done! I also have twlight zone, night gallery and Thriller as well. It is great to see these shows again, because in many cases they were wll done!!

JoeDoakes

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
younger1968 said:
I bought Circle of Fear/Ghost Story when it first came out and I really like the show. The plots in many cases are well done! I also have twlight zone, night gallery and Thriller as well. It is great to see these shows again, because in many cases they were wll done!!
This is the most unusual topic bump I've ever seen. I have been waiting on a good price. I am still envious of those who got it for $20 from Warner Archive when it was first released.

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
This was the wrong topic to bump to talk about "Ghost Story" as it had a thread of its own when it was officially released. I think we need to be more careful in choosing the right ones to bump when we have to.

hypnohighball

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John Sayers
I bought this a few months ago and enjoyed a few episodes a lot, most were just OK. I had about 3 or 4 episodes on different discs with really bad glitches and freezes. One episode I couldn't watch the ending! I returned it to Amazon and got a refund.

JoeDoakes

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
hypnohighball said:
I bought this a few months ago and enjoyed a few episodes a lot, most were just OK. I had about 3 or 4 episodes on different discs with really bad glitches and freezes. One episode I couldn't watch the ending! I returned it to Amazon and got a refund.
That's disturbing. Are you sure that it was not a problem centered on your player?

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
We're coming up on that time of the year. Time to break out our copies of The Twilight Zone (All three versions) The Outer Limits, Thriller, Ghost Story/Circle of Fear, Night Gallery and any other TV Show or Movie that's "Spooky".

BTW October 31 is my Dog's favorite day of the year. (Sammy thinks all the kids in the neighborhood have come over to visit HIM!) :laugh: :rolling-smiley:

Note: @#$*&!! Fatfingers! :angry:

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
Regulus said:
We're coming up on that time of the year. Time to break out our copies of The Twilight Zone (All three versions) The Outer Limits, Thriller, Ghost Story/Circle of Fear, Night Gallery and any other TV Show or Movie that's "Spooky".

BTW October 31 is my Dog's favorite day of the year. (Sammy thinks all the kids in the neighborhood have come over to visit HIM!) :laugh: :rolling-smiley:

Note: @#$*&!! Fatfingers! :angry:
You can also bring in Highway to Heaven, which had an amazing episode as well.

I also like watching the peanuts halloween episode as well!!

I have a tradition as well and that is I watch the orginal halloween movie from 1978!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks