What's new

Ghost Recon X-Box Shots (1 Viewer)

ChrisV

Second Unit
I don't know about the translation to a console game for this one. I play a lot of it on PC and it requires some seriously precise aiming. That's where the mouse comes in handy. Plus it's not like Halo or anything, I mean you take one hit and you're dead, can't be messin' around with an analog stick when someone's got a bead on you.
Shots look good though. :emoji_thumbsup:

Dan B

Screenwriter
Here's some information on enhancements to the Xbox version from Link Removed :
. Trees will move more naturally in the wind, weather effects and lighting will be vastly improved, and the character models will be more detailed than the PC version. New cinemas have been added, including new intro and outro movies for each mission, which help set up and resolve every conflict.

Larry Seno Jr.

Supporting Actor
Better than 1200p? Do tell!!
Nothing like fanboy hype :)
I took will be interested to see how this turns out, as I found the aiming the PC version QUITE precarious, it wasn't as good as Rogue Spear, and a lot of times you would die without even knowing how it happened. Twice as many chances to have cheap deaths? Im in! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation483
Recent bookmarks