What's new

Get Your Surfboards Ready: The Beach Boys (1 Viewer)

SteveK

Supporting Actor
No details have been announced, but on Sunday June 20, The 60's channel (XM 6) will supposedly be playing every song The Beach Boys recorded during the 1960's. I don't know if they'll be in any special order (chronological or alphabetical), but I guess that doesn't really matter. This special will probably take most of the day, but I don't currently know when it starts or ends. Hopefully XM will announce more details soon, either on the air or on their website.

If you're a Beach Boys fan, get ready for some musical surfing!

Steve K.

SteveK

Supporting Actor
XM continues to amaze me. It is now just after midnight Eastern time, and apparently the day with the Beach Boys just ended. So from 9:00 AM to midnight, it was nothing but The Beach Boys on the XM 60's channel. 15 hours! I didn't hear much of it as I was quite busy all day, but I still can't believe they would play 15 hours of nothing but The Beach Boys. Incredible!

Steve K.

SteveK

Supporting Actor
XM continues to amaze me. It is now just after midnight Eastern time, and apparently the day with the Beach Boys just ended. So from 9:00 AM to midnight, it was nothing but The Beach Boys on the XM 60's channel. 15 hours! I didn't hear much of it as I was quite busy all day, but I still can't believe they would play 15 hours of nothing but The Beach Boys. Incredible!

Steve K.

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
I listened to a few hours of it while barbecuing with the family. My dad is a huge Beach Boys fan so he was pretty happy about it.

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
I listened to a few hours of it while barbecuing with the family. My dad is a huge Beach Boys fan so he was pretty happy about it.

SteveK

Supporting Actor
Jed- Proably a few hours would be all one would need. No matter how much I like a group, I get tired of hearing too many songs in a row by the same group. But The Beach Boys do sound like an ideal background to barbecuing. Glad to hear your dad enjoyed it.

Steve K.

SteveK

Supporting Actor
Jed- Proably a few hours would be all one would need. No matter how much I like a group, I get tired of hearing too many songs in a row by the same group. But The Beach Boys do sound like an ideal background to barbecuing. Glad to hear your dad enjoyed it.

Steve K.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks