What's new

Get a chance to win a $250 Visa Gift Card (1 Viewer)

RightcliqByVisa

Auditioning
Real Name
Kyle Craddock
Hey Home Theater Aficionados,
Focused on home theater projects for spring? Would an extra $250 help? Check out Rightcliq by Visa at www.rightcliqbyvisa.com/htf, enroll and get a chance to win a $250 Visa Gift Card. No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win. Take a look at the rules here. Must be U.S. Resident 18+.
Rightcliq by Visa is a new online shopping tool that can help you make smarter shopping decisions, hassle-free. It lets you organize your home theater wants, ping friends for advice, checkout faster on your fave sites and save your tracking info in one convenient place. We’re continuing to improve the tool, which is why we need feedback from with-it peeps like yourselves. Enroll for free at www.rightcliqbyvisa.com/htf and you’ll automatically be entered for a chance to win a $250 Visa Gift Card - one winner will be chosen each week from that week's enrollees (the promotion lasts until May 22). Then start shopping, play around with Rightcliq, and return to this thread to let us know what you think.
Got questions? Post here or PM us directly. Kyle RightCliq by Visa Team

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Just want to let our members know that this is a legitimate
contest being sponsored by our newest sponsor. We hope
all of you will take part in playing around with rightcliq and
reporting back here.

gauchosteph

Auditioning
Real Name
stephanie Coleman
This is SICK.
More or less what I try to do on my own - usually without success. I think I'll 'Wishlist' the Panasonic 42" LCD

Thanks, VISA!

adamfarren

Agent
Real Name
Adam Farren
Just want to make sure members know -

VISA is giving out 6 of these gift certificates, one each week. HTF is the largest of the five online communities VISA is working with on this...so chances of winning are actually pretty good!

All you have to do to enter is sign up and install the plug-in.

And, if you'd like, post your feedback here in the 'official' Rightcliq feedback thread

B

blenz

Wheeeee!

I want $250! So do i have to buy a ton of stuff to qualify to win? Because I'll start buying my groceries online if needed. :)

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Kyle:

This is a copy of a post that I made in another feedback thread that I wanted to repeat here to see if you let me know what is going on in this situation.

I didn't have any issues with the pages loading or the plug in. My issue resolved around the fact that the prices are different on my saved products than what they are listed for on the original site. For example I picked a pair of Nike on Finishline that were listed for $159.99 with Finishline and $59.98 on RightCliq. I wasn't sure, as there is no indication on the web site, that this would be what happens. It would be great if you get an instant discount using RightCliq as well as a place to part your list of wanted items. A lot of people thinking that they were getting a reduced price would be a little miffed when they got their bill for the full amount.

User friendliness and ease of use needs to be looked at as you have to jump through many hoops to sign up, take on more hoops to have to navigate just to post something to your list and once it is on your list another set of hoops. For today's consumer it has to be easy to use and fast. This is neither.

Parker

lorina3

Auditioning
I just started playing around with Rightcliq and admittedly, I haven't gotten too too far...but! I'm having quite a bit of fun with the Wishspace. I'm moving in two weeks and I've been looking at a lot of furniture so it's fun to have one spot to see all my "wants" visually (and if they go together at all or if it's just in my head).

Anyway, installing the plugin was really straight forward as was enrolling. Probably the thing that took me the longest was figuring out my answers for the security questions. I mean...what IS my favorite movie? That's a tough question. :)

For the wishspace itself, I was a little confused at first because I thought maybe you could just go to the product page on the website and click "Add Item To Wishspace" and it would be done. Then I remembered something about selecting an image so I clicked the picture and then clicked "Add Item To Wishspace". Still nothing. Then I went to the FAQ. The directions are very clear. Click "Add Item To Wishspace" and THEN click the picture. Given that the directions are pretty short, I might actually recommend displaying them on the dashboard in the Wishspace section when you don't have any items saved yet.

Another little nit about the Wishpace...I'm not sure if this is a bug, but when you click the image, you get the popover with the name, price, merchant, etc. which you're supposed to verify. When I click "Done" of course, I expect the popover to go away. Instead it just pops up to the very left hand corner of my screen just showing the done button but I can't drag the popover back onto the screen. Luckily, clicking "Done" again closes it out and everything's added a-okay. Anyway, wasn't sure if that was intentional.

All in all, it's pretty fun. :) I'll have to try making a purchase but the wishspace is pretty nifty.

B

blenz

I too am having the same problem with prices as Parker is when adding products to my Wishspace. I personally don't mind changing them, but the the popup screen that prompts you for information can't be moved around to allow a user to view the correct price if it's hidden or out of view. I also wanted to report a bug I've come across. When adding a product to my Wishspace, I'm entering info into the popup window and clicking "Done". After this step, I'm seeing another window in the upper left corner of Firefox that also prompts me to click "Done". Weird. See below screenshot. But I do totally dig the wishspace concept - my birthday is coming up, so I'm making a list of stuff I need now! :)

RightcliqByVisa

Auditioning
Real Name
Kyle Craddock
Thanks for the feedback Parker. I've actually noticed this problem while using Rightcliq myself. While the plug-in does correctly enter in pricing and information correctly sometimes - it doesn't always. This is a problem we'll definitely be looking into, thanks again!

I've noticed
Originally Posted by Parker Clack

Kyle:

This is a copy of a post that I made in another feedback thread that I wanted to repeat here to see if you let me know what is going on in this situation.

I didn't have any issues with the pages loading or the plug in. My issue resolved around the fact that the prices are different on my saved products than what they are listed for on the original site. For example I picked a pair of Nike on Finishline that were listed for $159.99 with Finishline and $59.98 on RightCliq. I wasn't sure, as there is no indication on the web site, that this would be what happens. It would be great if you get an instant discount using RightCliq as well as a place to part your list of wanted items. A lot of people thinking that they were getting a reduced price would be a little miffed when they got their bill for the full amount.

RightcliqByVisa

Auditioning
Real Name
Kyle Craddock
Hi there Briana -
Thanks for the feedback, and especially for including a screenshot so we know exactly what you're talking about. We'll definitely look into it.

And, happy early birthday!

Originally Posted by blenz

I too am having the same problem with prices as Parker is when adding products to my Wishspace. I personally don't mind changing them, but the the popup screen that prompts you for information can't be moved around to allow a user to view the correct price if it's hidden or out of view. I also wanted to report a bug I've come across. When adding a product to my Wishspace, I'm entering info into the popup window and clicking "Done". After this step, I'm seeing another window in the upper left corner of Firefox that also prompts me to click "Done". Weird. See below screenshot. But I do totally dig the wishspace concept - my birthday is coming up, so I'm making a list of stuff I need now! :)

RightcliqByVisa

Auditioning
Real Name
Kyle Craddock
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to say a quick thanks again for all the feedback. It's all been very helpful to us!

If anyone has any additional comments, let us know. We'd love to hear it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks