Gday to all

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by baboy, Feb 2, 2013.

1. baboy

baboy Auditioning

Hi all I have only today joined your membership. I have been looking at sound systems on the web for the last month or so & found your highly informative site. My name is Harve & I live in Thailand. I am originally from Australia but have resided throughout Asia most of my adult life. We are currently building a new house & am now looking out for a audio system to go with our place. I am looking forward to all your views on different aspects of putting a system together as I will be posting some questions on the forum & will happily share the results with you all. Unfortunatley some of the systems are not readily available here. Cheers & sawadee krap from Thailand Harve

2. Sam Posten

Sam Posten Moderator

Sam Posten
    Welcome aboard Harve! Let us know how we can help you narrow down your choices!

3. baboy

baboy Auditioning

Hi Sam, thanks for the welcome. Unfortunately have been unable to access the web during the week due to tech difficulties . looks like this may be sorted now so will be posting a couple of questions in the near future. regards Harve