What's new

Garfield and Friends...a disc of specials coming, but... (1 Viewer)

Mark Evanier

Auditioning
At the moment, I don't think there are any plans for any extras or interviews on the DVD sets.

It's odd. Lately, I keep being asked to sit for interviews on DVD sets of cartoons I had nothing to do with (like I'm on the forthcoming set of 1967 SPIDER-MAN cartoons and I'm about to tape two others) but there's no interview on the set I wrote.

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
So Mark? thanks for the second update.. what are your thoughts on the new movie if I can dare to ask?

JACOB

Josh_HI

Second Unit
Thanks for letting us know Mark! I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS RELEASE!I usually don't have alot of money on hand and have to wait a while after sets are released to get them. But for this I am going to save up!And I love all the specials to.Especially the Halloween one. I remember seeing that on CBS a few years ago and I loved it.My fave joke is when Garfield's going trick or treating and says hand over the candy mate or your curtains will meet my sword. I couldn't stop laughing:D

Oh and the cover art looks nice. Keep up the good work ;)

CaseyL

Supporting Actor
Thanks for the post Mr. Evanier, as well as the updates. We're all looking forward the this groovy release! I'm also very excited about the release of the holiday specials!

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
the official site for the garfield movie has finally opened. www.garfieldmovie.com
They have trailers, games, wallpaper, and gallery about the movie. They even use Bill's voice during the site.

Enjoy!

Jacob

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks