What's new

Games you've beaten (1 Viewer)

Real Name
Michael
What video games have you beaten?

Games I have beaten include:
*Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Arcade Game (used Game Genie for the NES version, but also completed the arcade version)
*Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: The Manhattan Project (NES, used Game Genie)
*Super Mario Bros. 2 (NES, used Game Genie)
*The Lion King (Game Gear)
*Road Runner: Desert Speedtrap (Game Gear)
*Road Runner: Desert Demolition (Genesis, only beat it as Road Runner)
*Muppets: On with the Show (Game Boy Advance)
*Spy Muppets: License to Croak (Game Boy Advance)
*The Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland (Game Boy Color)
*The Count's Countdown (NES)
*Duck Amuck (DS)
*The New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Wii)
*Ms. Pac-Man (Genesis)

I probably shouldn't count them but I've also beaten NBA Jam, Mario Kart 64. Muppet Racemania, Muppet Party Cruise, Looney Tunes Racing, Space Jam, Mario Party, and other competition video games.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
My current collection, from SNES to now, is about 300 games deep. I don't even want to start listing the individual ones I"ve finished.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
The first video game I ever finished was Eric the Unready (an old game, but I've been playing them since around 1975). :)

The next video game that I'll finish is Infamous. Can't say how long it will take, though.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
If we're talking about games we finished and really remember, mine would be Shadowgate for NES. I can now plow through the game in 45 minutes, but it took me years to find out how to beat it.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Since I just finished Super Mario Galaxy (except for most of the purple comet stars), I'll just list the games I've finished on my Wii for now:

Super Mario Galaxy

Lost Winds

Lost Winds 2

Paper Mario

Super Paper Mario

Except for Twilight Princess, which I own but haven't played, I've finished every Zelda game except the second one.

Real Name
Michael
Well, now you can add Sonic the Hedgehog to my list of completed games. It's interesting... Sonic starts to get hard sooner than Somnic 2 does, and yet the final boss battle wasn't that hard, yet I've been unable to defeat the final boss in Sonic 2.

I also noticed that after the credits Dr. Robotnik is shown with several emeralds, and it says "Try again". Does that mean go get all of the emeralds that appear in the bonus games (of course I was unable to get enough rings to play the bonus games after world 2)?

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
I've beaten too many games over the years. My most memorable were Metal Gear Solid, and Resident Evil 2 for the Playstation. Castlevania Adventure for the Gameboy. Legend of Zelda NES.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks