What's new

Fuse for CSW BassCube8s (1 Viewer)

BrianSmithe

Agent
Well, we had a nasty lighting storm today and my sub no longer turns on. It was in a surge protector but i guess it fried. I took out the fuse and it was partially black, so I think that's the culpret. I got the fuse specs from the manual:
1A
250V

What do I ask for when I goto radio shack? Like what type of fuse is it? I'm new to all this so maybe a link to a site that shows the product I need would be helpful. Thanks in advance!!

SkiingNinja

Second Unit
Real Name
Sean Ries
Assuming it's fast-acting (a really thin wire) go here, If it's slow blow (large wire), just click Fuses at the top of the frame and then navigate to the slow-blow section.
Hope that helps.
Sean

BrianSmithe

Agent
I forgot to look this morning on my sub to see if the fuse is a fast acting or a slow-blow, does anyone have a CSW Basscube 8s and know which type of fuse it uses??

SkiingNinja

Second Unit
Real Name
Sean Ries
I think they are usually slow, but it wont hurt to put a fast one in there...it just might blow occasionally and you'll have to replace it again :)
Sean

SkiingNinja

Second Unit
Real Name
Sean Ries
Can you bring your blown one to Radio Shack? Sorry, I don't have any here to look at...

Sean

BrianSmithe

Agent
I guess I'll do that. I also called CSW and they told me just to bring the sub in. So I'll see what happens, althought bringing the fuse to Radio SHack might be the easiest way!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks