What's new

Full Moon titles being remastered for Blu-ray and DVD!!!! (1 Viewer)

Nailwraps

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Anthony DiPaola
...or the greatest news in Full Moon history since the Puppet Master Blu:
http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/56814/more-full-moon-classics-hitting-blu-ray-and-being-remastered
"From the Press Release
For over thirty years Charles Band has been creating modern day horror classics such as Puppetmaster, Trancers and Subspecies. According to Charles Band, Chairman and Founder of Full Moon Features, “After testing the Blu-ray market with the original Puppetmaster, and Subspecies, Full moon will move forward with additional Blu-ray releases of the best selling titles in the Full Moon catalog. The fan response has been overwhelming in support of Blu-ray, and they are demanding more. Featuring wide-screen 16:9 fully remastered picture and sound, these transfers have never looked more beautiful, and we’ll re-release the titles on DVD as well.”
On September 18th, 2012, the premiere Full Moon Blu-ray releases will be the first three Puppetmaster films, available individually and as a three-disc set. Subsequent releases will include sequels from the Subspecies and Trancers franchises, as well as classic films directed by Stuart Gordon such as Pit and the Pendulum starring Lance Henkrisen and Castle Freak starring Jeffrey Combs.
Other Full Moon classics seeing release on Blu-ray for the first time include Dollman and Dollman vs. The Demonic Toys starring Tim Thomerson, Vampire Journals, Doctor Mordrid, Demonic Toys, Head of the Family and more to be announced later in 2012. They will be available for the low price of only $14.98! Plans are to release two Blu-rays a month with an exact release schedule announced shortly. Here are the details for the first installment:
Puppetmaster BD $14.98
Puppet Master 2 BD $14.98
Puppet Master 3 BD $14.98
Puppet Master BD 3-disc set $39.98
Puppet Master remastered DVD $9.98
Puppet Master 2 remastered DVD $9.98
Puppet Master 3 remastered DVD $9.98
Puppet Master DVD 3-pack set $24.98"

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
This is just to remind everyone that the first blurays are coming out shortly just in time for Halloween.
Sept 18th.

I wouldnt call 6 weeks in advance *Just in time* for Halloween :)
I am getting the PM BluRays
Id like to see Subspecies II go Blu as well, and Laserblast ! :)

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
david steigman said:
I wouldnt call 6 weeks in advance *Just in time* for Halloween :)
I am getting the PM BluRays
Id like to see Subspecies II go Blu as well, and Laserblast ! :)
To me, Oct 1st is Halloween. :)
Some of us here do yearly Halloween challenges.
and six weeks gives plenty of time to set money aside from all other BD's coming out this year. :)

TomF

Stunt Coordinator
So glad to see Vampire Journals on the list. Should look and sound great, especially the music with the snowy graveyard opening.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks