What's new

FT: New Jack City, Xbox Games, Computer Stuff (1 Viewer)

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Have a friend who is cleaning out the closets. He is resonable, looking to get rid of packages in trade, and doesn't wanna bother with the local used CD/Game store for credit.

Here's the stuff still available:

XBOX Game "TIMESPLITTERS 2"

NEW JACK CITY DVD

Sweet, old school Radio Shack Model 100 Portable Computer (TRS80 portable!) Certainly a piece of classic computing nerdom. I'd guess worth $15-20 or so.

Nintendo NES 8bit w/Light Gun, Two controller pads, Game Mat Controller, 2 Spare NES cartridge input interface (easy to install replacement interface for the inside of the NES, will allow you to completely avoid future loading issues that plague NES systems-- these things are $15 each!), 2 AC adapters
8 bit nes carts some in original cardboard boxes, some raw carts, some in clam cases. DR MARIO, ICE HOCKEY, KINGS OF THE BEACH, WHEEL OF FORTUNE, SKATE OR DIE, RC PRO AM W/BOX, DOUBLE DRAGON W/BOX, WORLD GAMES, CAPTAIN SKYHAWK, BLASTER MASTER, JAWS, SUPER MARIO 3, TMN TURTLES, TECMO BOWL, CONTRA, TETRIS, SUPER MARIO/DUCKHUNT/WORLD CLASS TRACK MEET, MIRACLE PIANO TEACHER (NO KEYBOARD), ALIEN SYNDROME, DOUBLE DRIBBLE, JON ELWAY'S QUATERBACK, RAMPAGE, BASEBALL.

Play Station 1 System w/ mod chip allowing import and backups, 2 standard controllers, 4 player multitap adapter, 8mb memory card, Carrying Case.
PS1 Titles RESIDENT EVIL DIRECTORS CUT, CASTLEVANIA: SYMPHONY OF THE NIGHT, NAMCO CLASSICS (JAPANESE IMPORT), BATTLE ARENA TOSHINDEN (JP IMP), NAMCO SMASHCOURT TENNIS (JP IMP), SNK SAMURAI GAME (NO IDEA ACTUAL TITLE) (JP IMP), VIRTUAL FLYDRAGON FIGHTER (JP IMP).
Also will include seveal backups of games I have owned, but originals have become too scratched to play (had a moron for a roomate for a while). Don't want to list here for obvious bootleg potential issues- but there are another several games I will throw in with the package.

Again- the guy is super realistic on the value of items and is looking to trade for DVDs or X-box games. Email me or post lists of stuff you'd wanna get rid of from your collection.

-Vince

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Have added some PSX games just found.

Again guys, this guy would part with an entire system package and all the games for a couple decent DVDs. I would imagine 2-3 decent movies would take the entire NES package and 3-4 decent movies would take the modded Playstation package.

Great chance to get a system and a whole mess of games for a couple bucks woth of DVDs you don't want.

Will try to scare up a specific want list, but for now- all offers seriously considered.

-Vince

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member

Well, i would imagine if the price were right he'd do it- but I know he'd rather trade than deal with placing a low cash value on the stuff (I think he'd rather get $40 in used DVDs than $40 in cash, if you know what I mean).

Maybe drop me an email with what you have in mind and i'll pass it along.

-Vince

Kevin_Kr

Supporting Actor
Vince
If the nes system is available hit me with the dvds he wants and we have a deal I'm sure

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Kevin,

Will try to get a want list today (I've been out of town for 12 days- so apologies for missing you post!). here's some ideas to get started, will post a complete list later:

Vampire Hunter D;
Blade II;
Wicked City;
The Matrix;
Brotherhood of the Wolf;
Highlander;
Mad max series;
Micheal Moore Movies/TV;
Any Coen Bros. Film;
Criterion Titles;
John Cusack Movies;
Shakespeare Translations;
X-box game titles;

-vince

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Vince, what about me? I e-mailed you before Kevin's post, so I would hope I would get priority on a trade over him. I even have some stuff on that want list I would trade. Thanks.

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
No, you never replied Vince (you were probably out of town). I'm typing up another one now.

Kevin_Kr

Supporting Actor
Vince
Otherwise send me a more detailed list if you don't have the nes and games gone

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Vince, the only e-mail I got from you was from this morning when you said you would talk to him and make me an offer by tonight. If you sent me a subsequent e-mail with an actual offer, I never got it. Please resend it or post it here. Thanks.

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
Vince, if he'll offer a price on the PS1 system, I'd love to have a DDR setup. :) (Was hoping for a PS One, but oh well)

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Scott: Looks like the trade is finalized- I sent you an address and will make sure the NES gets boxed and shipped this week/weekend when i get your address. Since it seems we've had trouble with email in the past- let me know if you don't get the address, and maybe send me yours via PM as well, just to be sure!

Drew Mertz: You sent me a trade list, and I sent an offer on the PSX-- but never heard back. Did you get the email? Please let me know if you're not interested, so i can move on to other offers!

-Vince

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks