What's new

FT/FS: Prettiest List of DVDs You'll See All Month!! (1 Viewer)

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
If nothing else, this should be the prettiest LOOKING dvd trade list you'll see all month!

Vince's Annual Spring Cleaning Blow-out!

My collection has, again, exceeded 350 titles and I don't have enough storage to fit it all. So I must sell and trade away titles.

I would prefer trades (wishlist is at the bottom, but all offers will be considered), but will sell if needed. Priority given to traders over buyers. Willing to so 2:1, 3:1, 5:1, 10:1, 1:2, 1:4- whatever.

Retail and asking price listed with features on each title for sale transactions.

I will NOT accept Paypal (MO only), will only sell if buyer wants 3 or more titles, prices do not include shipping.

Bottom line, I'd rather trade!

Every disc on this list is in Perfect/Near Perfect condition: Discs themselves, Packaging, Artwork, Inserts. I am very careful with my collection (No kids or pets, smoke free, etc.)

I am a Gold Trader (and Former Moderator) here on this forum, Have a +57 rating on Ebay, and have extensive positive feedback from people who buy cables from me.

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Many titles added, updated. Now have some X-box titles for sale/trade.

Make offers! Help me clean out my shelves.

I'm shipping the first batch of traded titles on May 1st, so help me get rid of more discs by the 1st!

Take all 6 South Park volumes for $25, and I'll include shipping. That's both seasons for less than the price of the season 1 boxed set, for the exact same content!

-V

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Hey guys, I've been behind in email for the week due to final exams. I have some offers sent to me that I haven't responded to- but I will be in touch this week.

Of note, Clerks is back on the list for trade.

-Vince

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Prices reduced for Sale titles. More titles will be added on Monday morning.

Package deals:
Take all 6 South Parks off my hands for $25 shipped!

Take both XXX titles for $16 shipped as a package.

Take Scream 3 (Jay & Silent Bob Cameo) and Clerks for $14 shipped as a package.

Willing to make giant package deals on trades or sales- make me an offer!

-Vince

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks