FT/FS.. Great CD Tower for 350 CDs!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Frank_M, Jun 7, 2001.

1. Frank_M

Frank_M Stunt Coordinator

This rack has been in my basement for the past few months since I got my 400 CD jukebox, so I'd like to move it to someone else.
    I'm located in Shrewsbury, MA, and it would definitely have to be a "pick up" situation.
    It's about 5'8" tall, has a walnut-wood finish, and the slots themselves are non-removable and lined (very nice).
    It rotates on a wood base, and has slots in the middle and at the bottom of each of the four columns for double CDs.
    What would I take for it? The typical "best offer." :)
    I'd probably be more interested in trade (DVDs preferrably) than cash, but I'm open to anyone who can use it and is local enough to come get it.
    Thanks!

2. Frank_M

Corrected some information about the tower. I found that it helps if you actually look at it before you describe it. :)
    Seriously, though, this is a great tower. I'd love to find someone who could use it.

3. Saurav

Saurav Cinematographer

Um... I don't want to be a pest, but it says in big red letters at the top of this forum - "NO AUCTIONS! ALL SALE ITEMS MUST HAVE A POSTED PRICE". You might want to add a price quote before an administrator objects to this thread.

4. Frank_M

Not a pest at all, good point.
    I only meant that I don't really have something particular in mind.
    So let's just say 4 good DVDs is the asking price.

5. DaveMcS

DaveMcS Second Unit

What would your selling price be? I dont have any DVD's in my collection I'm willing ot part with, but cash is always acceptable? I'm local so pickup wouldnt be a problem
    Dave

6. Frank_M

Sent you an e-mail.

7. Frank_M

Have a pretty good photo of it which I could e-mail anyone interested. I'd post it here, but I'm not sure how to do so.