FS: Yamaha YSP-800, Pioneer Elite VSX-55TXi, DV-47ai (DC area)

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Dzung Pham, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Dzung Pham

Dzung Pham Second Unit

All items have been sold. Thanks to HTF and everyone who responded.

I have the following items available for sale. I am now willing to ship the receiver and dvd player.

SOLD
    Yamaha YSP-800 Digital Sound projector - $240. Surround sound from one speaker. Silver, used only a few months, works perfectly in excellent cosmetic condition. Has a built in amplifier and accepts 2 stereo analog inputs, 2 optical digital inputs, and 1 coaxial digital input. This sells for $560 from Amazon.com. For reviews, look here, and here. I have the manual, remote, and microphone but no box. SOLD

[​IMG]

SOLD
    Pioneer Elite VSX-55TXi surround receiver and DV-47Ai dvd player - $450 (both) or $295 for the receiver (original MSRP $1700) and $195 for the dvd player (original MSRP $1200). These two make a nice package since you can connect them using a single firewire cable (included) for playing all dvd, cd, sacd, and dvd-a surround sound formats. Both are in excellent cosmetic condition. The dvd player has been modified to be region-free. I have all accessories and the box for the dvd player, accessories but no box for the receiver. I have been using the receiver for driving an all Magnepan setup with excellent results. Receiver review, dvd player review. SOLD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pictured are my own photos of the actual units for sale. Thanks for looking.

2. Dzung Pham

Dzung Pham Second Unit

Prices lowered and pictures added.

3. T Adams

T Adams Auditioning

Sent you a PM re: Yamaha YSP-800

4. Dzung Pham

Dzung Pham Second Unit

The Yamaha YSP-800 has been sold. The Pioneer Elite receiver and dvd player are still available.

5. Dzung Pham

Dzung Pham Second Unit

I've lowered the prices and indicated that I am now willing to sell the receiver and dvd player separately, and will also ship out of the DC area.