What's new

FS: Whole Criterion Collection DVD, RIP Dad (1 Viewer)

MikeDE

Second Unit
Charles, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. From one WV guy to another, hang in there.

If you don't sell these as a group, I'm interested in Brazil and Armageddon.

Mike

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Hi Charles. I am sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine what its like to deal with the loss of a parent.

Where are you listed as a Gold trader? I don't see you on the HTF's Good Trader List.

Best of luck with your sale.

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
I too offer condolences for your loss. I would be interested in these for sure:

#37 Time Bandits $17
#47 Insomnia $16
#52 Yojimbo $16
#151 Traffic $20

$69 total. Maybe we could do $75 Priority shipped insured? I'll do paypal- although with recent problems with their software I would prefer to send a bank check (certified funds).

I also might be interested in Down By Law- but I'm not sure what the "1 dvd case" distinction means. Is this a 2 disc set? Was it released in two different case styles? Fill me in!

Also, there are several others on this list I would also like, but the prices are pretty close to the new price. I hate to beat you up on price given your situation- but if Naked Lunch, Throne of Blood, Slacker and Do the Right Thing don't sell for you- let me know and maybe we can work out a package deal on those that you find acceptable.

I think he meant he trades as Got_Criterion on DVDtalk.com, and is a gold trader over there-- and this post is a copy of his post there.

Charles H. Meacham (Got_Criterion) is listed as a gold (+10) trader over there.

Drew_W

Screenwriter
YGPM a few days ago. I see you updated your thread but I didn't get any replies. Please reply ASAP.

UPDATED... didnt realize there was a mailbox option on this site.. .lol

thanks to everyone for your concern and condolences... it does put a smile on my face.

if anyone is interested in these titles please contact me at:

[email protected]

from here on out... i didnt even know about this sites options.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks