What's new

FS: Wega, Salamander Rack, VCR (1 Viewer)

Erik_C

Stunt Coordinator
FS:
24" Sony Wega, model No. 24FV10. 2 years old, has been professionally calibrated. Small cosmetic blemish to a timy part of left speaker grille, where it's concave. It came that way, it's not the result of abuse, and it's only visibe under certain lighting conditions. TV is in perfect working order, and because it's been adjusted, it looks fantastic. Has two video inputs, one with SVideo.
Remote, manual, no box. Cost $599 two years ago, $300 firm.
Salamander Archtype 4 shelf audio rack. Overall 31" high. 21 inches useable width space on each shelf, 16 inches deep, shelves are infinitely adjustable for height. Is black, and comes with spikes. Makes a perfect stand for the Wega. $100.
Panasonic PV-9450 VCR. Perfect physical and mechanical condition. Remote, manual, no box. $50.
I'm selling all this because I just got a bigscreen XBR. The TV and rack are heavy, so you'll have to be able to pick it up in the DC area. If you'd like pictures, email me, and I'll be happy to oblige.
-Erik

Erik_C

Stunt Coordinator
Sale pending on Wega and Salamander rack. VCR still up for grabs.
-Erik
------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks