What's new

FS: Viewsonic PJL 830 DLP Projector (Davis 450 clone) $600 (1 Viewer)

Mike Eler

Auditioning
For Sale:

Viewsonic PJL 830 DLP Projector (Davis 450 clone).

The unit is in excellent condition and includes all original cables, case, manual, and box. I bought this unit refurbished about 2.5 years ago. It has approximately 300 hours on its 6000 hour bulb. As you probably already know, these projectors are excellent 800 x 600 DLP projectors for those wishing to get their feet wet in home theater using front projection. These units will produce a very nice image when used with a Home Theater PC. I have compared this unit directly to an Infocus X1 in my setup and found the images to be extremely close. The Viewsonic also has the extra bonus of not generating as many rainbow artifacts as some other DLP units when used with an HTPC. The only reason I am selling this unit is that I am changing to a 16:9 projector and screen.

The first $500 gets it plus shipping and insurance!

PM me if you are interested.

Terms:
Will ship to US only!
Will ship only on receipt of funds.
Will accept Money Order or Certified Check
Will accept Paypal with a registered address.

Thanks

Picture

Yousaf

Second Unit
Why is it that things like this get posted less than 12 hours after I order $1600 worth of computer parts?! Argrrgrgggr someone's gonna have fun with this....

Mike Eler

Auditioning
Price reduced to $500. You will not find a better inexpensive PJ to add Front Porjection to your Home Theater!

TIA

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks