What's new

FS: Videogames (XBOX, GC, GBA, & PS1) (1 Viewer)

Adam_Garris

Supporting Actor
Everything listed is from my personal collection. All titles are in excellent shape, coming with all the original inserts/manuals and discs in MINT condition. Shipping is $1 per item via FirstClass or free with purchase of 3 or more items. Payment by PayPal (non-CC) or MO. I have a +20 on the GTL here.

GBA Player (GC) - $40
GTA Doublepack (XBOX, vc still sealed) - $34
Rallisport Challenge (XBOX) - $12
Sword of Mana (GBA) - $16
Golden Sun (GBA) - $16 :star:SOLD:star:
Advance Wars (GBA, no box) - $14
Grandia (PS1) - $14
Parasite Eve (PS1) - $5

Contact me at [email protected] if you have any questions.

David C Lin

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Adam,

I was wondering if you've received the money I sent to your paypal account yet. I haven't receive any reply from you after I paid you a week ago on April 15th. I hope everything went through without any problem. If for some reason you haven't received the money, please let me know and I'll try to find out what's going on.

Thanks!

David C Lin

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Adam,

I just got your Golden Sun GBA game today. Thanks for using priority mail. Now I'm encountering a problem running the game. When I turn on my GameBoy Advance SP with the game, it would display 'GameBoy' logo then seems to freeze. Is there some problem with my GameBoy Advance SP or something wrong with the game itself? I was wondering if it's possible to return the game to you and get a refund since it doesn't work on my GBA SP.

Please let me know what I need to do to run the game.

Thanks!

David C Lin

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Adam,

I finally got the Gold Sun GBA game to work. I went to my local GameStop/EBGames stores to test out the cartridge and some guy there told me that the left side of the cartridge need to be pushed in much more and the right side needs to be popped out a little. I guess the contacts on the cartridge or my GBA SP is slightly crooked or something.

Well, since the game works fine now that I know how to insert it in my gameboy, I will keep it. The box and the manual are in excellent condition so everything is cool now.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks