What's new

FS: Upgraded Denon 5800 w/Pronto (1 Viewer)

Mike OConnell

Second Unit
Real Name
Mike
Item: Denon Upgraded AVR-5800 with Pronto TSU2000 Remote and Recharge Base

Condition: Denon – Excellent; Pronto – Very Good to Excellent

Denon AKTIS Remote NOT Included (It went to the great remote resting place because I dropped it and it broke… I already sold the charger base). To be honest – the AKTIS was not a very good remote – I found that the Pronto is a much better remote. If the buyer can give me a listing of their other equipment I will load the appropriate CCF files into the Pronto, if available from Remote Central, and include a CD with the CCF files that I used and the loaded CCF file.

Price: $2150$2000, plus actual shipping charges. (If you already own a Pronto and do not want the remote the cost is $2000$1850, plus shipping and I will include a CD with the Denon CCF’s or e-mail you my CCF’s). Pronto will not be sold separately so please don't ask.

Cashiers Check, Money Order, or Paypal Accepted

Price Firm and fair.

Shipping: Estimated at $65 via UPS or Fed Ex Ground Insured Total with Denon Double Boxed to anywhere in the Continental USA.
Denon Serial #: 1041503002
Denon Original Date in Service: June 28th, 2001
Denon Upgrade Performed: September 2002

Use the email link to above to send me a message - it is my home e-mail, so I check it in the evening - thanks!

Receiver information from the Denon Website:

Denon 5800 - THX Surround EX/DTS ES 6.1 Discrete/Dolby Digital/DTS A/V Receiver • World's first A/V component with THX Surround EX; DTS Extended Surround Discrete 6.1; DTS ES Matrix 6.1; DTS Neo:6 Cinema & Neo:6 Music Matrix Decoding; Dolby Digital; Dolby Pro Logic; DTS • Lucasfilm Home THX Cinema 4.0 and 5.1 post-processing; THX Surround EX decoding • DDSC-Digital featuring dual Analog Devices SHARC 32 bit floating point DSP processors • 7 Channels equal power amplifier section • 170 watts per channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz,

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks