What's new

FS: Toshiba XA2 HD-DVD player, 25 movies (1 Viewer)

gebby44

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Michael
Selling off the last of my HD-DVD gear. I've gone completely bluray now, so I just don't need an extra player sitting around unused. It's in excellent shape with a few small nicks along the top of the faceplate edge on the far left side and a few swirl marks on the top of the player. Nothing noticeable from more than a foot away.

This player is still one of the best upscaling players available today due to the HQV Reon chip. This player is heavy and well built. Lots of guys here have seen this player in action and can vouch for its abilities.

You won't beat this player for regular DVD's for under $1000. I have seen a Denon 3930, which uses the Realta chip, as well as an Oppo 983 with VRS (this past weekend) in my system and didn't notice any advantage to either chip. I thought the Realta and Reon were equal (on 720p/1080i) and the VRS was actually less film-like. So if anyone is looking for an great upscaler, this is it.

Also included are 9 HD-DVD titles that are all in near mint shape:
Children of Men (Hd and SD combo disc)
Beowulf
Transformers (2 disc special edition)
Mission Impossible 3
Pitch Black
Swordfish
The Fast and the Furious
Troy

Will include original box, manual, power cable, and remote (still has protective plastic on it).

gebby44

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Michael
Take all 9 remaining movies for $30 shipped

Toshiba XA2 player now $200 shipped

Take Toshiba and 9 movies for $215 shipped

Also have a 1m PS Audio Power Punch c7 cable that was used with this player. Definitely helped the audio and picture color. Will include with the player for an extra $20. So that's a killer DVD player with upgraded power cable for $220 shipped.

gebby44

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Michael
XA2 is now $190 shipped

not gonna beat this for the price. This is one well-built piece of machinery!

Segarsj

Grip
Real Name
James Segars
Michael,

Just curious if you ever ended up finding a buyer for your XA2, and if not, if you were still looking to sell it?

- James

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks